Chapter 10

** I'm sorry this is so short. Next chapter will be longer I promise. This story is still up in the 1D Wattys for best Liam so please go and vote, i am placing the book for voting in a public reading list so you can find it. also please dont forget to vote and comment here, the few of you who do leave me comments I really enjoy interacting with you :) **

I spent the whole next day trying to fully process what Liam had asked of me. I went online and looked up as much information on BDSM that I could find. It didn’t take too long to start on a red list as I found quite a few things that did not seem fun. I wrote them down on a piece of paper, along with some things that I was unsure of and a few things that people considered “kinky” that I already knew I was okay with. I read something about collaring and wasn’t too sure if Liam would want to do that to me, but I knew I would find out on Saturday.  I would be finding a lot of things out on Saturday.

I texted Kate and asked if she could meet me for lunch on Tuesday and she said she could. I ended up spending the rest of my Monday looking up things, getting freaked out by quite a few, before finally deciding to stop and just watch T.v.  I ended up taking a long hot bath before I went to bed early.

“Hope what’s wrong you look a little off” Kate asked me  while we were out for lunch. I let out a sigh, knowing I shouldn’t be discussing this with her, but I needed someone else to talk to other than Liam. “Liam asked me to be his submissive.” I said. “What? Wow, that explains his no sex for a month rule.” She said and I looked at her with wide eyes. “What? I’ve dabbled. It can be really fun, but I’ve seen some cases where it goes really bad.” She said. “What do you mean?” I asked, now slightly afraid. “Well some Dom’s can be too controlling, some are simply abusive men using the D/s relationship as a way to justify their abuse, and some have no care for their sub as anything other than something to be used for pleasure.” She said matter of factly. I let out a sigh “What if Liam is like that?” I said  “from what you have told me he doesn’t seem like it. Did he explain everything to you?” She asked and I nodded “he did, he also wants me to sign a contract and write out a list of stuff I won’t do, stuff I’m curious about and stuff I’m okay with. He says he has a list too of stuff he wouldn’t ever do to a sub” I said and she nodded with a slight smile. “It sounds like he knows what he’s doing. When are you meeting with him?” she asked. “Saturday” I said and she nodded again. “Well you need to be one hundred percent honest with him. He shouldn’t get mad about it, and if he does then simply tell him it won’t work out. A good Dom rather their sub be honest than lie and end up getting hurt.” She said with a small smile, patting my hand. I gave her a small smile in return and decided to change the subject. “So how are things with you and Zayn?” I asked and her face lit up.

We ended up talking about her new relationship with Zayn for the better part of two hours before Angela called asking where she had gone. Before we parted ways Kate told me to read Fifty Shades of Grey. I chuckled  at that because I had bought the book before meeting Liam and hadn’t gotten around to reading it.

The next few days were spent doing nothing but reading. I found I liked the book, and even though Ana and I were nothing alike I could identify with her just enough. I was far from some mousy virgin twenty something girl, and Liam wasn’t a self made millionaire, he had inherited his money. I had no idea of he had his own Mrs Robinson or not, that would be something I would have to ask him. I had no idea how he got into this kind of lifestyle, and I was curious about the answer.

Liam called me around 10 on Saturday morning, informing me he would be picking me up at noon. I hopped into the shower, doing all those lovely girlie things that needed to be done. I decided to use one of my favorite soaps that made me smell like a mix of bubble gum and cotton candy. It left a subtle hint on my skin and I had received compliments about it before.  I opted for dressing casual and put on a simple pair of skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. Liam arrived on time as usual and I threw on a pair of sneakers, grabbed my phone and keys, and headed down to meet him.

He pulled me into a hug once I got to the black town car that he was standing in front of. “Mmm you smell good” he  said and I smirked “Thanks so do you” I said as he held the door open for me. I slid into the backseat with Liam sliding in behind me. The driver pulled away and I turned to look at Liam “So where are we going?” I asked and he smiled at me. “My place”