Chapter 24

Liam smiled and waved back to his mom and led me to the table. His mom and his sisters were all blonde, and I could see their resemblance to Liam.  His mom pulled him into a huge hug before stepping back and looking me over “Mum this is my girlfriend Hope, this is my mum, Karen and my sisters Nicola and Ruth.” He said with a smile “It’s a pleasure to meet you all” I said, trying my best to remain calm. I was taken aback when his mom pulled me into a hug as big as the one she gave him “It’s a pleasure to meet the woman who has so obviously captured my son’s heart and made him a better man.” She said giving me a squeeze. His sisters both stood up, hugging him first, then me before we all sat down.

Liam wasn’t lying when he said the food was amazing. I am positive I had an orgasm while eating and I know I wasn’t the only one. Lunch was filled with stories of when Liam was younger and  liked to cause mischief. No one really asked about what I did before I met Liam, but they did ask about my childhood. I gladly filled them all in about growing up in Canada and moving to New York to pursue acting and how it didn’t work out and I now volunteered with Zayn and was thinking of going back to school to be a teacher.

“I think she would make a wonderful teacher. Zayn says she is really good with the kids” Liam said with a proud smile and I simply blushed at his words. We must have sat around for a good two hours chatting with his family before he  said we had plans for the afternoon. “I know Liam is taking you shopping, but how about we have a girls day tomorrow yea? We can go to the spa and go shopping after.” His mom said with a pleasant smile and I nodded eagerly. “That sounds wonderful.” I said.

We said our goodbyes, Liam’s mom promising to call later to arrange our girls day tomorrow before Liam and I hopped in another uber and headed to the main shopping street in London. After having spent the past few hours with his family I had a decent understanding of them and it was fairly easy for me to help him pick out presents for his mom and sisters as we shopped.

After a good few hours shopping we decided to find a place to eat. We were in a part of the city where everything was all together within a few blocks so we decided to walk around until we found a place to eat. All of the stuff we had bought was being sent to Liam’s flat so the only bag to carry was my small purse. We were having a good time, talking about something silly when we heard a voice calling Liam’s name. We both turned and I watched as the colour drained from his face.

The girl was pretty, really pretty, with long brown hair and dark eyes. She wasn’t as curvy as I was, but then again not many women are. She walked up to us with a smile and tried to hug Liam, frowning when he stepped back clutching my hand. “What do you want Sophia?” He said, his voice cold.

It was then that it hit me. This was the girl who had broken his heart by sleeping with Niall. “Well I had heard you were in town, and with it being close to Christmas I thought you would be out shopping for your mum and sisters. I just didn’t know you had brought along a friend” she said with a slight sneer as she looked me over. “She’s not my friend Sophia, she’s my girlfriend.” Liam said simply and I couldn’t help but smile at the sour look on her face. “I had heard you were seeing some call girl, but I didn’t really expect you to bring her home. Really Liam, is it so hard to find a proper woman?” She said and that’s when I lost it. “Proper woman? Honey I am all  woman. More than you will ever be naturally. I am alos not some two bit skank who fucks my boyfriends friend just because I’m bored. Yea I had an interesting career, and yes I made money sleeping with very rich men, hell I made  a lot  of money doing that. But I also haven’t been working for the past three months because of this amazing man. You were so stupid for messing around on him, but I am kind of glad you did because then he’d be stuck with a bitch like you instead of with a woman who knows how to meet his needs.” I said with the bitchyest smirk I could pull. I heard Liam snicker beside me as he wrapped an arm around my waist. “I believe Hope has pretty much said what I wanted to, so with that we are leaving. Follow us and I will have you arrested.” He said before turning me around and the both of us walking off, leaving her with a stunned expression on her face.

By the time we found a cozy little place to eat Liam had calmed down enough to talk. “I am sorry for that Hope. I honestly didn’t think we would see her at all. London is a big city.” He said and I reached across the table to grab his hand. “It’s fine. You’re right, the chances of that happening should have been small. There was nothing you could do to prevent that from happening other than keeping us locked in your flat the entire time we’re here. And that would get boring.” I said with a smile. Liam returned my smile with a smirk. “I can think of loads of things that would keep it from getting boring love.” He said and I just chuckled at him.

The waiter came and took our order and we spent the rest of dinner talking about anything other than our run in with Sophia. It was a pleasant dinner and I was happy that his mood had improved. As we stood outside waiting for our car he pulled me into him, placing his lips to my ear. “ I think when we get back to the flat I should show you what one of those ideas against boredom is.” I whispered and I couldn’t help the shiver that ran down my spine at the thought of his hands and more on mu body. I knew then the car ride home would be torture.

** Sorry again for a short chapter but I also wanted to save the smut for the next one ;) Please don't forget to vote and if you want leave a comment. I do read them all even if I don't answer them. **