Chapter 17

** Please don't forget to vote and comment!!**

Liam decided to cook dinner that night, nothing fancy , in fact it was simple macaroni and cheese. It had been a while since I had had such a simple meal, and to me it tasted like the best thing in the world. “I am an expert in the arts of mac and cheese” Liam said as he dished the cheesy creamy goodness onto our plates before we sat down at the table. I just giggled at him before we fell into a comfortable silence.

“I would like to try some more things tonight” He said as we finished dinner. “What did you have in mind?” I asked, curious as to what he had in mind for me. “Well I have told you a few times you need to learn patience” he said, throwing me a wicked smirk “Yes you have” I said carefully, unsure of where this was going. “Come” he said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to the play room.

“Sit” He said gesturing to the bed. I did as I was asked and watched as he went through the trunk. A few seconds later he came out with a small vibrator and what looked like a remote. I furrowed my brows in confusion as he walked over to me.  “You, are going to wear this, for lack of a better word. I will have the remote and we are going to watch a movie. You are not allowed to touch me, or yourself  for the entirety of the movie, nor are you allowed to cum. If any of those things happen you will be punished. Understood?” He said and I nodded. “Good, take off your pants and panties” He said and I did as I was told.

I was already slightly aroused from his words, so holding back a moan as his fingers slid along my folds, teasing me, was impossible. Once he felt I was sufficiently prepared he inserted the vibrator. “Get dressed” he said, watching me as I slid my bottoms back on. I could feel the tiny toy inside me, even though he hadn’t turned it on yet, and yearned for more.

We went into the living room and Liam picked some random action movie and we settled down to watch. He pulled me close to cuddle, reminding me that my hands were to stay on his chest.  I was starting to think he wasn’t going to push too far after about 20 minutes, but I was wrong.

I heard the click of the remote, followed by my own gasp as the toy started to vibrate inside me. He had put it on low to start, but even still it send small waves of pleasure through my core. I squirmed as I tried to focus on the movie in front of me, but it proved futile when he turned the toy up to medium speed. I let out a moan and could see him smirk out of the corner of my eye.  I knew he was testing me and I was determined to hold out. We weren’t even half way through the movie and I was squirming, yearning to touch myself,  or for him to touch me. The pleasure coursing through my core was becoming unbearable. It really didn’t help when he turned the toy up to high.

Not being able to touch or be touched seemed to make me all that more sensitive, combine that with the fact that I was actively trying not to cum only made it worse.  I couldn’t help the soft moans and whimpers that escaped my mouth. I needed to cum badly. I didn’t think it would get much worse since it was already on high, but it did. He started playing with the remote, changing the speed every so often to change the sensation.  I let out a pitiful cry as my orgasm took me by surprise, causing my body to tremble. I had tried so hard not to cum and I felt betrayed by my own body.

I heard Liam chuckle as he tsk’d me. “I told you, you would be punished if you came. Come” he said, turning the movie of and pulling me to the play room.  “strip” he said and I did as I was told. “On your knees love” he said and again, I did as I was asked and dropped to my knees. I watched him with lust filled eyes as he undid his belt and the top button on his pants.

He walked towards me until his hips were right at my mouth. I licked my lips and he chuckled. “You want to taste my cock?” he asked and I nodded. “not yet, maybe if you’re good I’ll let you suck daddy off. For now on your hands and knees on the bed” he said and  I scrambled into the position. I heard him go through the trunk and didn’t try to look. “Safe word is always red love” he said, his hands kneading my ass. I let out a soft moan as he pulled the toy from my core before letting out a yelp as his hand made contact with my bum in a sharp slap.

He repeated the action on the other cheek, and continued to rotate. This went on for a few moments and I was already dripping with arousal. “Such a naughty girl” he purred and his words caused me to moan again. My moan was caught off sharply by another object landing on my rear. This one stung, and landed on my ass with a loud slap. I let out a cry as tears started to form in my eyes. His hand gently rubbed my ass where he had hit before what I was now assuming to be a paddle made contact again. The pain caused by the paddle followed by the pleasure of his caress was confusing to my senses.

I wasn’t sure how long it lasted, but after a while he stopped, rubbing my tender cheeks lovingly. “Such a good girl. Come now on your knees” he said and I turned to slip to the floor, my ass and my core both aching. I looked up at him and he smirked “You have earned your reward” he said and my hands flew to his pants, undoing the zipper and sliding them down as his hard length sprang free.

 Reached out to stroke him, enjoying the softness of it in my hands before taking him into my mouth.  I toyed with him, teasing him softly before he let out a growl. Taking a fist full of my hair he thrust roughly into my mouth. I let my jaw and throat relax as he continued to thrust roughly, causing me to moan around his length. It surprisingly didn’t take as long as I though for him to release in my mouth and I swallowed every drop of him.

He pulled out of my mouth slowly, and brought me to my feet to kiss me deeply. “Go shower, it’s time for bed.” He said and I pouted. I was still aroused and sore “Only good girls get to cum. If you’re good I’ll fuck you tomorrow” he said as he saw my pout. I let out a sigh as I headed to the bathroom. “And love, no cumming in the shower” he said, and some how I knew he would be able to tell if I did.