Chapter 11

**Please don't forget to vote and comment!! Also we are are still in the 1D wattys for best Liam. It's L2 voting and you can vote once per day so please go vote **

I stared at him "your place?" I asked, not sure I heard him right. He simply nodded with a slight chuckle " It's private and we can discuss the terms of the contract. Plus I can show you around, since hopefully you will be spending some time there" he said with a smirk. "Do you have a red room of pain?" I blurted out, immediately embarrassed as he laughed. "Someone read Fifty Shades." He chuckled "If you are asking if I have a playroom the answer is yes. It's not red though, it's black and white." He said and I nodded. "I'm sorry. Kate recommended it to me a while ago and I thought it would be a good idea to read it now" I said with a slight chuckle. "Well I am nothing like the ever so hunky Christian Grey. And you are most definitely nothing like the virgin Ana." He said with a smirk "No, no I am not. I haven't been a virgin since I was 15" I said and he raised a brow. "What? That's the average age" I said and he laughed.

Soon we pulled up to a large building and Liam slid out of the car, holding his hand out for me as I got out and leading me inside. He owned the top 3 floors of the building, and on the top was his own private indoor pool. I stood amazed at this as he was showing me around. "I take it you like the pool?" He said with a chuckle and I nodded. "The view in here is amazing" I said, looking out the windows. The room had no walls and was entirely shatter-proof and bullet proof glass on 3 walls. The 4th being the one attached to the stairs that led up here. The rest of the apartment was simple in décor, The main living space was a light grey with black furniture that lead to the kitchen with black granite counter tops and all stainless steel appliances.

" Now for the bedrooms" Liam said with a smirk as he led me back down the stairs to the second floor. "Guest room" he said, opening a door to reveal a beige room with black bedding and furniture. It was simple, like you would expect a guest room to be. "Next is my room" he said, opening the door and leading me in. His room was a dark grey and black, and seemed to match him perfectly. His bed was large but simple.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, placing a soft kiss to my neck. "I want you to look over the contract before I show you the play room" He said and I nodded, taking his hand and letting him lead me downstairs.

We sat at his dining room table where he had placed out two copies of the contract. I sat down and began to read it over. It didn't seem too bad, it said I was agreeing to be his submissive on a trial basis for one month, and that during that one month I was to follow the rules set out for me by Liam as my dominant. "Submissive may not speak to anyone regarding what happens between her and the dominant" I read aloud and frowned. "Liam I need to be able to discuss things with at the very least Kate. She is my best friend" I said and he frowned slightly. "Would she be willing to sign a non disclosure contract? I need to make sure what I do in the privacy of my own home is not told to the press" he said and I nodded. "She had to sign one for work. I can't see it being an issue" I said and he gave a short nod. "Very well. If she signs one you can talk to her about it, but only her" he said and I nodded.

I continued through the contract until I reached the page that held Liam's red list. I read through the list and couldn't help the relief I felt when all of the things I had placed on mine were on his as well. "Everything to your liking?" He asked and I nodded "We have the same reds" I said with a smile. I pulled out a piece of paper from my purse and unfolded it, sliding it towards him. "What's this?" He asked as he took the paper. "Things I know I like and things I would be willing to try" I said and he chuckled. "Well your list of things you like is fairly short. Spanking, biting, handcuffs. That's only three things love." He said and I blushed. "It's all I've done that could be labeled as kinky" I said. "Things you want to try : Blindfolds, we can certainly do that." He said with a smirk as he continued " Rope bondage, toys, what do you mean by toys?" he asked with a raised brow "Like sex toys or whatever. I didn't get a whole lot of time to go through everything there was." I said and he nodded " I have a good many of those. There are things I would like to use on you. I have a white board in the room where we can write down what is green and what is red after you've tried it. Is that okay?" He asked and I nodded. "Good. Well if everything seems okay to you, we can sign this now and inform Angela tomorrow" he said and again I nodded. He handed me a pen and without hesitation I pretty much signed my life over to him for the next month. I was slightly nervous as to what his rules would be for me and if I could handle having someone else control my life.

Once both copies were signed by us both he slipped them into an envelope before taking my hand. "Now let's go see the play room" he said with a smirk that made chills run through my body. He led me up the stairs to the room at the end of the hall. I was expecting it to be locked but he simply turned the handle and stepped inside. I followed him in and looked around, the walls were white, the floor was a dark, almost black hardwood and the bedding as well as some things I had no idea what they were, were black. The bed had one of those metal headboards and foot boards with bars, which made sense to me. "What's that?" I asked, pointing to a large X shaped thing off to the side. "St Andrews cross" He said, leading me to it. I could see there were cuffs at the top and the botton of the thing "Your hands and feet would be placed in the cuffs, and depending on the type of play you would wither be facing towards the cross or towards me." He said as I ran my fingers along the cuffs " Come, I want to show you the toys" he said, giving my hand a gentle tug towards the closet.

It was a huge walk in closet filled with so many different things. Some I recognised and some I had no clue what they were. "What are these?" I asked, pointing to some weird metal things hanging on the wall. "Clover clamps. They are for your nipples" he said. I raised a brow at him and he chuckled "If you find you don't like them they can go on the red list" he said and I nodded. He pulled me to what looked like a hope chest and opened it, pulling out something that looked like a stuffed sock on a stick. "This is a thumper. It doesn't hurt, its more for impact than pain. Hold out your hands" he said and I did. He swung the thumper, letting it fall across my palms. It didn't hurt and made a sort of 'thud' sound as it hit my hands. "I think I could like this. But where would you hit me with it?" I asked and he smirked "Your bum mostly. It's the safest point, along with the upper thighs. I won't ever hit you across your back or knees or lower. It's too risky and I would rather you not get severely hurt" he said and I could see the care in his eyes.

He continued to show me the things in the room, some I had him put right onto the red list as I knew for sure I wouldn't enjoy them at all. When he was done he led me back downstairs and we sat on the couch. "So I want to discuss my rules for you" he said and I nodded. "First one is I want you to eat what I have prepared for you. I am not too sure what your diet is as of right now, but the days you are not with me my cook will send pre made meals to your house. Before you argue, I will not cut you off of sweets fully. You will get dessert with your meals" he said and I nodded, not entirely pleased with the thought of not choosing what I eat. "Second, unless given permission or we are out somewhere where you are required to, you will not talk to any other men. I will make an exception for any family and if you have any close male friends." He said "why? Do you not trust me?" I asked, shooting him a glare and starting to second guess signing the contract. "No, I don't trust others. You are mine Hope, and I want to keep you safe. You also will not go anywhere without Zayn or someone else from my personal team if Zayn should be busy. You will have a driver at your disposal, and will always be picked up, whether by myself or the driver for our dates" He said and I nodded. I liked Zayn so that wasn't too huge a deal, and I would save on cab fare. "Unless given permission you will address me as 'Sir.' If we are out at an event you may address me as Liam. Understood?" I shook my head "yes sir" I said rather sarcastically and he smirked. "watch your mouth love it will get you into trouble." He said, his voice sounding like a purr, sending shivers down my spine. "That is pretty much it, other than if I tell you to do something I expect you to do it. Arguing or refusing could lead to punishment" he said and I nodded. "I can't hear you love" he said with a smirk "yes sir" I said and he patted my knee. "Good girl" He said and those two words sent a chill through my body that I never thought they ever could. It made me happy that he was pleased with me and I couldn't help the smile on my face.

He was about to say something when his phone went off. "Hello? Yes, perfect we will be right there" he said before hanging up. "We have a meeting with your boss in thirty minutes to inform her of this new contract. We should leave now" he said , standing up and offering me his hand. I took his hand and stood up, following him as we left and wondering how this next month was going to play out.