Chapter 9

**JUST A REMINDER THAT THIS BOOK IS UP FOR A 1D WATTY FOR BEST LIAM. YOU CAN VOTE ONCE PER DAY! ALSO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT HERE, I LIKE TALKING TO YOU GUYS :)**

“I want you as my submissive Hope” his words rang in my ears as I tried to process what he had just said. “Hope?” he asked, slightly concerned. “What do you mean?” I asked, shaking my head. “I meant exactly what I said. I would think you are familiar with some aspects of BDSM no?” He said and I nodded. “I know a bit.” I said. He nodded before speaking. “To put it in terms you would understand, I am a dominant. I enjoy being the boss so to speak. I am also sadistic, meaning I get pleasure from causing pain. I am not entirely sure how masochistic you are, meaning how much pleasure you would get from it, but I would like to find out.” He said, pausing to see if I was understanding him. I nodded to show that I was and he went on “I want you to be my submissive. It would kind of mean I own you in a sense. We would sign a contract that would say for a period of x amount of months you would belong to me. If at any point in that time either of us wished to terminate the contract we would discuss it and if an agreement couldn’t be reached it would end. You would have to do what I said, no arguing or back talk. If you didn’t, or gave attitude you would be punished. The severity of the punishment would depend on what you did. You will be given safe words, so if at any time something is too much, you just call the safe words and either I slow down or stop, depending on which word you use. Are you still following?” he asked and I nodded again, trying to take everything in. “Good. Now in the contract there will be a list of things that you one hundred percent would not enjoy or would not do. That will be called your red list. Anything you put on that list will never be done to you. Your green list will be things that are okay. As I try new things out on you, you will be able to add them to either list. I also have a red list of things I won’t ever do to a sub.” He said, stopping to give me time to process what he had said.

We sat in silence as I let his words sink in. I really had no idea what to think about everything he had said. I had dabbled in the world of bdsm, mostly it being blindfolds and handcuffs, but what he was saying seemed to be so much more than that. I wasn’t sure if I could be what he wanted. “I don’t know Liam. I like you, a lot, but I am not sure I could let someone control my life in the way you want to” I said and he nodded. “I understand. Most girls I consider are already submissive, but you aren’t. That’s what I like, the challenge you will pose. I know you’ll fight back and the thought of it does things to me” he said, his voice coming out in a growl at the end. I couldn’t help the shudder than went through my body. “I can revise the contract, make it so that it’s another trial one, again for a month, to see if you like it.” He said. I thought over his words. There were so many things I had yet to try in life, and this was one of them. “So for a month I would be your submissive? And if I don’t like it?” I asked and he let out a sigh “Then we either part ways or figure something out. You are unlike any other girl I have ever known. Most escorts don’t enjoy the job the way you do. You are very sexually aware and yet at the same time so naïve. I want to take some of that innocence” He said with a smirk and a fought back another shudder. “Okay, so what would be the next step?” I asked. I couldn’t believe I was actually considering this, but something about it seemed appealing. “ we would sit down and work out a contract. Find out what you already know you like, what you would be okay trying and what is an absolute no. As well you will find out the things I will not do under any circumstances.” He said and I nodded. “This needs to be enjoyable for the both of us, and I plan on easing you into it slowly. If ever you find you don’t like something you will need to tell me. I expect open communication from you as well as complete honesty.” He added and I nodded again. “I think I can do that.” I said and he smiled. “I am glad to hear that” he said before pulling me in for a soft, sweet kiss.

We spent the rest of the day at the beach, and I got to see this carefree  side of him that everyone had been talking about. That day he wasn’t Liam Payne, CEO of a major corporation, he was simply Liam, a 22 year old guy having a fun and relaxing day at the beach with a pretty girl. Seeing this side of him pulled at something in me, stirring up feelings I hadn’t had in so long that I though I wasn’t capable of feeling them anymore. 

I fell asleep on the ride back into the city and was woken up by Liam softly calling my name “Hope, love you need to wake up” he said and I groaned in protest. He chuckled at me as I opened my eyes and looked around. “What?” I said, slightly confused “We are at your flat love.” He said as I yawned. “I want to meet with you Saturday to discuss a contract. I have a busy week so I won’t have time until then.” He said and I nodded “Sure I can do that” I said, stretching before getting out of his car. “And Hope? Spend some time with your friends this week.” He said with a smile before he drove off. I had no idea what he meant, but I was too tired to care as I made my way into my apartment, changed and went to bed.

** Please don't forget to vote if you are enjoying this :) Comments are more than welcome too as I love talking to those who are reading my books :) **