You clutched onto his chest as he released move after move, his breathes slowly started to become more hoarse; you could feel his hot breathes running over your ear. You had to admit, you felt bad for making him do this, but if you continued fighting in the condition that you were in, you would surely die from either your relentless moving or from exhaustion and then being pummeled into the ground.

Suddenly, the speed of the arrows increased. You hissed in pain as you could feel your burning back being pulled from side to side and up and down by gravity. Tanjiro noticed your painful expression and your tighter grasp on his uniform. "Just a little longer (Y/N)san! You can do it!" You merely frowned at his words, 'Stop worrying about me!  You're doing so many consecutive moves that I bet that you're feeling the same amount of pain that I'm in!' You wished that you could say the thoughts on your mind but, the pain that was constantly coming for your back prohibited you from speaking. 'I'm sorry that I can't do anything, Tanjiro-kun! But please keep fighting!' You could feel your tears of frustration and pain brimming in your eyes once more, "P-Please keep fighting, T-Tanjiro-kun. I believe in you..." You were finally able to whisper under your breath. The burgundy haired male heard your words and a new need to continue fighting flowed through him. "Don't worry (Y/N)san! I'll keep fighting for the both of us! Just keep holding on to me!" You small smile found a place on your features, even though you were constantly being moved from side to side and up and down, which irritated your back immensely. But that small smile of yours stayed on your face when you heard his words, 'He's selfless and strong. He's incredible.' 

Finally, the relentless onslaught of arrows ended, and now you both were falling towards the ground. You noticed Tanjiro's pained and exhausted expression as you both began to fall, your eyes widened when you thought about the outcome. 'If I stay on him I could probably hurt him even more! I need to move!' Releasing yourself from his chest and flipping yourself to the side of him instead, you abruptly felt your back collide with the ground once more, knocking out the air from you again. You and Tanjiro both now breathed harshly on the ground like fish out of water. Your fingers curled, digging up the dirt from underneath them. 'It's over... Thank god...' 

Your breathing slowly started to come back as you laid on the ground with Tanjiro by your side. You felt your hand slowly become enveloped by his larger hand, his touch careful but also needing. Turning your neck slightly to see your friend, you saw how he was looking at you with a look of relief and happiness as he continued to breathe through his mouth. You could feel your eyes bubbling with water, but not from frustration or pain this time, but from your own relief and guilt. Holding his hand a little tighter, you slowly brought up your entangled palms and placed them on your forehead as you whispered, "Thank you, Tanjiro-kun. Thank you for going through so much." Clear tears escaped from your closed eyes, as you held your intertwined hands on your forehead. He squeezed your palm lightly as you relished in the warmth coming from your wrapped hands. Slowly taking off your bundled hands off of your forehead and back onto the ground, you exhaled a heavy sigh. Tanjiro watched you with care in his eyes; he watched as you stare back up into the sky and how your chest slowly deflated and inflated as you began to finally regulate your breathing once more. 

Taking one last sniffle, you slowly began to get up, making sure to not push yourself too far. Immediately Tanjiro tried to to stop you, "(Y/N)san! Be caref-" Tanjiro suddenly cut himself off as he tried to lean forward himself. You looked at his face with a look of amusement as he tried to mask his pain. "You're one to talk, Tanjiro-kun." You said, your voice light and calm. He nodded slowly as he closed his eyes with pain. Striking your sword into the ground to use as support, you changed from your sitting position to a squatting position. With your hands still holding one another, you gently squeezed his to try and grab his attention. "I'll help you walk, okay?" Your voice so soft and sweet. Your friend looked at you for a second before smiling and nodding at your soft features. After helping him up and placing one of his arms over your shoulders for support, you both walked together to try and help Nezuko and the others.  

A/N

Breathe of Destruction, Seventh form: Crushing Waves of the Sea!

This form looks and acts like a tsunami! Great damage comes from this attack, so it is wise to not perform this attack near others or buildings! However, the power that is exerted from this form can be controlled by both focus and emotions! This form can wash away anything in front of it. This form also makes demons see a crushing wave coming at them before decapitation!

To the other part of this A/N!

AAAA I finally got something a little fluffy! And, this chapter wasn't as long this time (well, it was still long... but not like 2000 long lol)! 

I've also been writing this for way too long...

But that's it! So I guess I'll sign off for now! Have a wonderful whateverthetimeitisforyourightnow everyone!