03 | his boyfriend

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING,
YOU DUMBASS!!"

A slender boy with platinum air and a lip piercing scolded a still pale and shaking Taehyung, who just then realized he had been this 👌🏻 close to dying for his recklessness.

"You know I could have run you over" the rude stranger told him in an arrogant tone.

"But you didn't.. and I'm... thankful?? Thank you..?" Taehyung stuttered as he was still trying to wrap his head around what just happened.

"Hey, kid! Are you alright?" the unmannered biker beckoned Taehyung, getting out of his vehicle to approach the boy. "Wait.. you look.." once he took off his helmet, he narrowed his eyes as an attempt to focus on Taehyung's familiar features.

Then, after a second or two of disbelief, our hipster boy had the same realization the other one had already had. They knew each other.

"Min Yoongi?" Taehyung called the fair-haired boy's name, gaping out of bewilderment.

"The Alien from Maths class? I sure remember you buddy" grinned Yoongi, recalling the good old days when his bros and he used to make fun of poor Taetae back in High-school because of his unusual fashion sense and overall out of the box behaviors.

"I remember you too, Yoongles" Taehyung smirked, using that annoying nickname with the malicious intent of getting on the boy's nerves.

"Hey, don't call me that! Or next time I'm seriously running you over" Taehyung's high school friend hissed at him, cocking an eyebrow. "Anyway now I gotta go run some errands, see you around" he then said, before hopping on his motorbike once again to then disappear in the busy traffic.

That really was an unexpected encounter. Last time he saw the boy it was in Daegu, their hometown, but then they eventually parted ways as they went to college. He didn't know that the bully eventually ended up in Busan too. But you know what they say... we live in such a small world.

"What was that?" a voice Taehyung knew way too well made him jump to his feet.

"Jimin?? You've been listening to me this whole time? I thought you hung up!" Mr

"Jimin?? You've been listening to me this whole time? I thought you hung up!" Mr. Klimt blurted out, genuinely curious about how Jimin would have played this one off.

"Sorry... I..heard a weird noise and thought something happened to you.. so I decided to keep on listening just to make sure-" he started saying but Tae cut him off.

"Just say you're chatty ass bish and get this over with" Taehyung rubbed his eyes with his hands while shaking his head in disbelief.

"So.." Jimin cooed on the other side of the phone. "Who was that?" he then asked, his voice a bit squeaky.

"Min Yoongi. A guy I met back in high school. He lives here now apparently. Oh, and he almost run me over with his motorbike" Tae made a silly face as he recalled the accident.

"Mmh... Min Yoongi, you say? This name sounds awfully familiar to me... I wonder why" Jimin voice got lowered to a whisper before he could speak again, this time in a triumphant tone.

"Oh right! He goes by "d_real_agust" on Ig! He's bunny boy's boyfriend!"

Taehyung gulped. Why did that information make him feel oddly uneasy?

"Ooh, I see. Sorry, now I have to go. I have to pick up some groceries from the store" Taehyung spoke almost monotonically.

"Wait, so are you coming to Starbucks or no-" Taehyung suddenly hung up on Jimin, not giving him time to finish his sentence. He sighed. Opening the Instagram app, he slyly typed in the username @d_real_agust in the search bar and clicked on the first profile that popped up.

 Opening the Instagram app, he slyly typed in the username @d_real_agust in the search bar and clicked on the first profile that popped up

He then put his phone back in his pocket.
"... there's no way in Hell i'm going out with Jimin tomorrow"

A/N: hey y'all i hope you're liking this ff . check out Unholy if you're more into demon stuff 💜