Chapter 19

"What am I supposed to make of you?" The female clicked her mandibles in anticipation staring down at him. It had been a graveyard of xenomorph corpses. That human Queen had almost perished. "You mean what are WE supposed to make of this? If you had been tracking the planet's progress as your clan said they would this would have never happened in the first place." Vaith was clearly quite agitated as the super predator loosened her grip on his shoulder and let out a laugh.

"But my fault, I simply wanted to be patient, these type of creatures come as oddballs to me. If it was up to me I would have killed every witness there before an egg was even produced. You should show no honor to any of these creatures, their only animals... bugs following a Queen. You have a wife and kids which is why I expect you to understand what's really going on, apparently not." She looked off towards the trees. "We're not friends, and we're not blood, but let's keep this little compromise a secret. Your Elders know I don't have the patience when it comes to cutting apart the ones with acidic blood." They knew each other in the past and somewhat had feelings for one another. Though he remained with his honor intact, she on the other hand was a bad blood. A rouge, but she kept to herself and that was always handy. His chest couldn't stop burning at the thought of them actually getting personal. His hands running up and down her back as- no... he didn't need to remember what they once were. He didn't need to remember those pups she birthed without him knowing. Their past unknown to all, even the elders. But not her and him, he had moved on for a better life, a better chance to succeed. But with that he rarely ever spoke to the clans anymore. His left mandible broken, a black eye, bruises all over his body. It was one of his sons who had did such a thing, out of hate and spite. In truth all six of her sons and daughters rarely spoke to their mother and true father, they found it disgraceful. But his past lover found it humorous... During this entire slaughter she had danced, pranced, caught up in her own fun thoughts. Laughing wildly, it was just how she was. He on the other hand, there was nothing but struggle.