Chapter 1. The death of the youngbloods

The Yautja exited his ship out into the heavy rain. The lives of 3 yautja young bloods were taken on this planet and that wouldn't be tolerated. The eyes of his mask glowed red to taunt bad bloods. Only into battle with them as no record of them showed any presence of them on this planet which was good. The eyes of his mask switched to a light yellow for thermal vision.

The mask was pitch black as the rest of his armor was either black or a lightish dirty grey steel. The elite hunter had everything he needed for his long stay on earth.

Once the sun had set he began sprinting through the forest as the hunt  had begun. Yautja physical abilities were always superior to humans. Once in the middle of the forest he began setting up traps, it was only a matter of time till he found himself on the right track. Maybe the humans were responsible for this. For their sake they better not have been, otherwise nearly all would be screaming for the death of his younger brothers.

They would pay the ultimate price of killing off his brothers! Maybe even some excellent trophies... Many xenomorph skulls of different kinds were on his ship. Those serpents were child's play to him now! The honor code must never be broken, it is taboo. He would make a interesting newcomer to earth...

(Remember guys, vote and comment on the story for some feedback I could get! Let me know what I should do to make this even better! I appreciate however does follow and like. Let's continue on!)