Chapter 11. Thoughts of passion

Once night had made itself known Vaith and Tala were on their way back to the small camp they made. The woman had started up another small fire and struggled to get it going, Vaith kneeled down behind her watching. "Ooman, it's not hard to light fire." He was still working on his english. "For you it's easy..." she got up getting some leaves and sticks throwing them into the fire.

The yautja simply chuckled and Tala sat down beside him looking at the fire. He pulled her to his lap and she straddled him. "What is wrong with ooman?" Vaith said as he wrapped his arms around her waist looking off into the distance seeing something crash.

"Did you hear that?" She said before turning around and looking at the explosion that was in the distance. He realized it was another predator and had decided to distract her. "Don't pay attention ooman, I handle it later." Before Tala could say another word Vaith started to kiss her and grabbed her waist pulling her closer to him. The woman looked surprised but put her hands on his shoulders and kissed him back.

Hopefully she'd forget about the yautja that just landed on the planet. To investigate his hunt... vengeance was not fulfilled just yet...