Chapter 15. Passionate

They started at 7:45 am and it was 3:30 pm, Tala clutched his back finally feeling content though it lasted for hours... Vaith layed his head on her chest keeping her close with his arms around her, she was breathing hard as her heart beat fast. The yautja kissed her neck and collarbone as his wife, put her arms on his shoulders. A slight sigh escaped her lips, she was relieved, maybe Vaith was right to be annoyed about to tension they've had for 6 years.

He gave her bum a slight squeeze, a slight moan filled the air, he chuckled and got up sitting up feeling the cold air on him. Tired... that was all he could say, though worth every moment of they're personal hours...

A few hours later Vaith sat in the chair in front of the computer, Tala sat in his lap working. He had a extra large black t shirt with that actually fit him while he actually wore boxers... these human clothes felt small but were just this size.

His face was curious as he watched her work, All she was doing was typing words on a screen and sending them to the person she worked for and she got money... oomans are such odd creatures. She had typed... 263 paged? Of what? He continued to read and realized it was about him and her. "I followed the predator throughout his hunt, everything was amazing... we even ended up fighting bad bloods together! It was more him then me... we'll just him..." she said with a smile as Vaith put a arm around her stomach.

They're son had walked out from their room rubbing his eyes sleepy. "Why is your room so big?" "Because your dad is big, he wouldn't like to sleep in a small room would he?" She responded, shi'ri smiled "Can we still go to the zoo?" "Yes." The little one jumped up hugging his mother tight, the sister was still in her room sleeping.

Life is... unique is so many ways... Vaith's question was... where was his brother?