Chapter 14. That fight...

She traced the scars going down his chest and to his stomach, he let out a content sound. Her hands went up to his neck then cupped the sides of his face, the scars given to him that day wouldn't be forgotten.

Silence filled the entire apartment, not a sound to be made, they both layed under the covers, him on top of her as the eyes of the predator stared into the human... the air in the room was cool. Rain poured outside, darkness filled the city, a hand ran up the side of his arms as his black scales felt a bit rough. It was odd in a way yet comforting knowing this was him and that was her... it felt so good knowing the rings on their fingers meant something.

He was just about to give her what they both needed this night but a knock came from the door, a sound of annoyance came from him from she pulled him into a sensational kiss... arms now around his neck as the air slowly got warmer... thoughts drifted fast through both their minds.

The yautja pulled his head away slightly and was just about to get up but was pulled back into the hot kiss. This was bothersome! Just a few more moments to themselves would satisfy them. His large hand slowly traveled to her hindside then much lower as the kiss continued, the warmth of her body... it was enough to give him thoughts of what they'd be doing next.

Her hands went to his shoulders gripping them slightly, the tension in the room felt electric... the blankets only covered the lower half of their bodies... nearly forgetting what had just happened they slowly went further and further into what they craved this night, it had been 6 years ever since they did it and truly needed this relief tonight.

They could hardly remember the amazing feeling of it... once the first quiet moan had escaped her lift lips and into the air another knock was heard in the door. A loud growl of annoyance with the flaring of anger with his mandibles was enough to take her out of the mood slightly before smiling when he got his clan loincloth on and opening the door.

The children came back from school!

The son and daughter greeted their father by jumping up and hugging him, he hugged them back, as annoyed as he may felt he was happy... Vaith was glad Tala could birth his children and that she was still here as his loving wife there to help in everything in life.

They looked exactly like humans but their physical attributes were superior, once fully grown they'd appear to have the average build and height of a human. He put them down and rubbed their heads before sitting down in front of Tala as she sat up wrapping her arms around his neck and pressed against him tightly, was she teasing him? Her body may have been bare at the moment but should could use the blankets to cover herself up...

"Rooms little ones, it's time to sleep." "But dad!" The two siblings said loudly, "Rooms you two, we'll be heading to the zoo tomorrow." A look of excitement spread across their faces. "Can dad come to?" The brother asked, "Not this time, but maybe next time ok?" She said in a playful voice. Both the brother and sister went to their rooms and got in bed turning on their tv's.

She pressed herself a little tighter against his back, he felt her chest against his back tightly, "Don't tease Tala..." his wife only smiled. "We can try tomorrow if you want?" His voice got a bit loud "six year Tala... we haven't in 6 year." "I know, but you can wait tomorrow morning... after they go to school, I know you can wait" she rubbed his stomach and chest. 6 years since the last time they had sex... he could wait another day but that was it. Anymore waiting and he'd probably lock himself in the bathroom and take a ice cold shower for the week, it was starting to annoy the crap out of him.

Marriage wasn't about intimacy but a simple stress reliever or a way of showing how much you care and love for your partner. For Vaith it was both, he couldn't care less if people heard them or not which most likely they would but life right now was simple... the job Tala works at doesn't pay too much and the bills of this apartment room was a bit high.

On the other hand, Vaith was still angry about what has happen to him against that super predator, but did he really think trying to kill his wife would be the best option? Having to live with that for 6 years and the sheer sexual stress he's been holding back those years was now reaching it's boiling point, patience was thin.

They laid together in bed cuddling, within the hour his wife had fallen asleep, The yautja gave several kisses to her stomach being extremely thankful for the children he now had. He would teach them well,Tala would most likely teach them better but that was a blessing. He remembered all too well snapping the neck of that super predator, the sound was so satisfying to him when it was made. It would never be forgotten, next time a fool dare touches her he'll tear their heads off their own bodies. An amusing thought most indeed...

Once morning had hit the yautja woke up to see his wife in a white t shirt and boxers, perhaps they were more comfy. She was in her chair viewing new job tabs, he got up not even dressed to the slightest and looked over her shoulder, she kissed him and kept browsing the internet.

Hmph... she had taken the kids to school already, it was 7:45 in the morning. Vaith day on the bed yawning slightly and rubbing head not bothering to see what was to eat in the kitchen. All that mattered to him this morning was having his wife all to himself just for a few hours... stress begone...

(This is no where near the last chapter btw...)