Chapter 6. The realization

Wait a moment... the bad blood had appeared in front of the elite yautja and sprinted at him... This wasn't some experienced bad blood that was taking his time watching him, learning about him and figuring out how to exploit him! This was just some kid... a young blood too, with nearly no combat experience or skill in that matter! Just by the look of this "bad blood" he could tell he didn't have it in him to kill.

It was just some teenage fool thinking he could be around the big guys trying to express them... if they were watching he'd make sure they'd learn how weak this fool was. The young blood unsheathed his wrist blades and took a slash at him but before he could do a full swing he was hit HARD in his mandibles with a unmerciful elbow to his face. Green blood slowly oozed out his mouth as one of his mandibles was badly broken with the other injured terribly.

On the ground and his head in pain the young yautja tried to stand but fell on back. (basically for them he's a 16 year old kid that doesn't know how to act mature in front of adults.) The woman looked stunned yet at the same time horrified at the scene in front of her. The older male (Our Yautja, about 22 in human years) came over and picked him up by the neck before slamming him into a tree at full force. It nearly broke as the woman covered her eyes when the beating began. The "bad blood" was getting beaten to a pulp as hard fast blows landed on his stomach, chest, head and throat. The beating or rather... the disciplining continued on for about 20 minutes. Before the elite predator stopped cracking his neck and knuckles he looked down at the yautja on the ground in a puddle of his own blood struggling to move and even breath. To him this was a simple lesson as he knew the "bad blood's" bio mask recorded everything. Soon he called down a small ship to retrieve the young hunter and take him back to yautja prime.

"There is still more if them out there, and they better be worth the hunt. If not, I won't spare them the same fate the bad blood I have just beaten."
"None of that was necessary... you didn't have to nearly kill him!"

The yautja looked at the woman a bit confused before taking off his bio mask. "If I didn't have done that he would have been either killed or something worse might happen on my home planet, he doesn't deserve calling yautja prime his planet." The woman gazed at his face for a moment before walking off. Before she could get a little distance she felt a felt a hand on her arm pulling her back.

"You have a similar mind to a yautja woman, that is honorable ooman female." She looked up at him with a slight blush on her cheeks. Soon he put his hands on her waist and wrapped his mandibles around her mouth.

Her face heated up even more Feeling the sensation of being kissing and quickly moved her head away. "You amuse me ooman female, I've never decided to have a mate till now. Perhaps it wasn't just a curse coming to this planet after all..."

Her only question was... was he being serious right now?!