Chapter 5. Dangerous discovery

The yautja walked over to the woman wiping the blood off her cheek with his thumb with a chuckle. She looked up at him confused as the hunter wiped the blood on the side of his mask. He looked into a eyes tilting his head slightly, this woman would indeed make a suitable companion for the hunt at hand.

Later that day they continued searching for a dead young blood's body. Perhaps... it was the serpents. Even if it was a young blood the humans would be having a very hard time killing one, but 3? No, highly unlikely! If the bodies didn't show any evidence of a chest burster then that would have been odd...

The woman followed close behind the yautja, his plasma caster was shot once into the foliage causing an explosion. A bear stumbled out and had it's skull split open by wrist blades. The yautja laughed slightly as the sight. Bad bloods has to have been the cause, nothing else adds up. It makes no sense, he'd make sure the bad bloods would pay most dearly for the death of his younger brethren.

They'd be hunted down swiftly and killed off, if there were any young bad bloods he'd send them to yautja prime. Actually... no, he'd teach them a lesson about loyalty himself. Definitely an amusing thought considering the amount of pain he'd inflict on them.

The woman was picked up, she made a small gasp before the yautja began jumping up high into the trees and onto a large hill. "Could you stop scaring me like that?..." The hunter put her down before signaling her to follow, she did as asked.

"Stay close ooman danger awaits our presence." He said calmly, now she felt scared but followed anyway, why would they kill her. They wouldn't kill a defenseless person... right?