Chapter 10. How?!

Vaith had woken up against a tree with Tala to his chest... both nude... wait...what had they done last night? Did she do something to him? No... he'd stay quiet about this till later. Now was not the time to be thinking... of that.

Gently he lifted her up putting her clothes back on her before she woke up, the yautja had his armor on now and sat next to her waiting for her to get up not saying a word. Would she even remember what they did or why?

Hmph... the emotions he felt for her was complex... what was the word he was looking for? Tala soon woke up with a numbness feeling in her hands, arms and... somewhere else. A headache was very noticeable...did something stress her out to the point an angry storm was going on through her head? Eh...

"Feeling well ooman?" He spoke with a slight quietness in his voice, she replied "Yes, how long was I asleep for? It feels like I didn't get any sleep at all..." The male simply nodded before walking to where the river was. It took her a moment to realize where he was going and she followed right beside him, she felt a strange happiness in her...

Was today just one of those bad days? Maybe so, but why did she have even stronger feelings for him now...