Chapter 13. Not as it seems

Tala has decided to follow me, since the crash was about 8 miles away I let her stop and rest sitting beside my mate. But soon the realization came to me, my brother wouldn't have landed his ship like that. Sure he was foolish and reckless with the thing but like that,
That wasn't a ship... then what was it?

Vaith continued down the forest with Tala, he could feel himself being watched. "Do you think we should have child?" He looked at her slightly surprised at her. "Yes, I want you to bear my son." "And what if it's a girl?" She said with a smile, The yautja picked her up and put her against a tree with a slight lust in his eyes.

Hands firmly parted her legs to his sides, his chest against hers. Her face looked slightly embarrassed but pleased. His head rested on her shoulder, his arms now around her hips.

"Tala..." His voice sounded so... needy, "bear me a daughter, a son... you ooman's have rings you put on loved ones?" The predator's head tilted to the side slightly. "Mmhmm, to the one you love most in your life, marriage."

Vaith had realized how distracted he become of the mission, moved back letting her go before apologizing. Was he stressed? Had something been wrong? All of a sudden he was stabbed from behind by a yautja... but not a simple bad blood... that was a super predator! Tala stared in shock as Vaith was thrown to the ground yelling in pain.

It grabbed the woman by the neck holding her high in the air, she gripped his wrist unable to breath. It let out an inhuman laugh before squeezing tighter and tighter until... a loud snap was heard...