"maybe you should try something brighter to extenuate your complexion." rachel says firmly. chantelle nods her head slowly, letting her curls bounce.

rachel picks out a matching turquoise crop top and pencil skirt set, "this is cute."

"i guess it is." chantelle agrees. "for the party, i'm going to wear a gold bodycon dress with these black platform heels."

"that is perfect." she says smiling as chantelle places them onto her bed.

"just worry about that and the rest of us will worry about the party supplies." rachel says with a reassuring smile. chantelle nods and smiles back.

"thank you." chantelle says with a relaxed smile on her lips. rachel takes a seat on her bed, carefully and begins to type on her phone.

"who are you texting?" she asks wriggling her eyebrows. rachel looks up her cheeks growing slightly red.

"matt. we're going on a date tonight." she confesses, embarrassed. chantelle gasps, excitedly.

"really? where?" she asks looking down at her. rachel scoffs.

"look at you being all nosy." rachel comments before rolling her eyes.

"sorry.. it's just you two are really cute together." chantelle says causing rachel to laugh.

"thanks. we're going to the cinema to watch aladdin and then we're going to the ice cream palour just outside of town." rachel explains, casually.

"oh! how lovely!" chantelle says smiling. rachel nods.

"to be honest, i prefer frozen yogurt better. but matt managed to convince me to get ice cream with him." she adds, causing chantelle to nod in agreement.

"i totally agree." chantelle says. "when liam and i went he insisted that cookies and cream was the best flavour."

rachel rolls her eyes at the thought of it, "i love passion fruit the best."

"me too!!" chantelle says giving her a quick high five.

"finally someone that understands my taste."

liam: 😋

chantelle: ew.

liam: you're so mean.

chantelle: ...

liam: look, i'm crying. 😢

chantelle: you're a big baby that's why.

liam: maybe.. i should cancel our date tomorrow.

chantelle: what? you can't do that!

liam: i can!!

chantelle: 🥺

liam: whose the big baby now, huh?

chantelle: you?

liam: oh shut up!!

chantelle: 😏

liam: 😂

...

liam: rachel said that you were stressed out over the party.

...

chantelle: i swear, you two just love to talk about me in secret, don't you?

liam: 😂 of course!

...

liam: i was joking.

chantelle: right.

liam: why are you stressing out? it's your birthday tomorrow!!! 🥳🥳

chantelle: i just want everything to be perfect.

liam: it will be perfect.

chantelle: promise?

liam: i promise. 💕

chantelle: i just screen shotted the chat. so if the party isn't perfect, i am going to sue you for giving me false hope.

liam: what?!😬

chantelle: yup. you could go to prison too!

liam: but.. if i go to prison who are you going to spend the rest of your life with?

chantelle: oh.. i'll find someone.

liam: 😭what?? no. you can't replace me!!!

chantelle: i know that. 😚😚

liam: ugh. 🙄😣