Chapter 30 - Slowly Breaking

Börja om från början

"Boss, he's been rising up in the ranks recently, although his group has barely even gotten into the 20 strongest. I think we should just keep an eye on-" Namjoon cut the man off. I just about closed the door when I was stopped.

"Jin I know you're there, come in if you need something." I gulped. God, I'm never going to hear the end of this, I should have just gone to Taehyung. I walked in and saw our most loyal spy, Woojin. "What do you need?" I grinned at the guy and he smirked at me. "Jin." I looked back at Namjoon who looked a bit impatient.

"Oh um, I was going to ask you to help me rewrap Y/N's bandages, they have bled through again, but it seems your busy so I can just ask Taehyung or Hoseok." Woojin laughed a little bit? I rolled my eyes, annoyed by his disrespect.

"I've never heard Namjoon, the strongest Mafia leader, to help his hosta-" Namjoon cut him off.

"Alright, I'll help you, besides I need to see how she's doing." I looked over at the spy, he looked surprised at Joon's actions. Namjoon stood up at walked out.

"Good luck with the job," I said while following Namjoon. It was silent between the two of us for a few seconds.

"Is she in pain? Is she being stubborn? Did she eat? I saw Jungkook running away with a tray of food not to long ago." I sighed again. Man, I liked it better when I just sat in the room with Y/N and read, she didn't ask a bazillion questions.

"No, she said she wasn't hungry, I tried to get her to eat but Jungkook and Taehyung ended up taking the food." We got closer to her room and started to hear painful cries. I looked at Namjoon and he looked at me, we both rushed towards her room. Namjoon practically slammed the door open. I scanned over the room. She isn't here.

"T-Taehyung i-it hurts." Y/N cried out, it was coming from the bathroom. I rushed over, Namjoon close behind. I opened the door, which was already slightly cracked open, and there sat Y/N on the ground while Taehyung was gently wiping the cuts. Taehyung didn't notice us yet, and just continued cleaning the cuts.

"I know, Bunny, but the sooner we clean and rebandage them than the sooner you get better, and...," Taehyung paused for a brief second then announced he was done. "Done! Now, all we need to do is bandage them." Taehyung spoke cheerfully.

"Thank you..." I heard a low, quiet growl. I was just about to ask Taehyung what he was doing but Namjoon beat me to it.

"Taehyung, what do you think you're doing?" Taehyung practically jumped up, he looked at both Namjoon and me.

"I-I u-u-um was trying, um, to," He started to point at Y/N just as she turned to look at us, and Namjoon raised an eyebrow in response.

"He was helping me. I didn't want to ruin the pillowcases..." Y/N's soft quiet voice broke through our loud talking. Namjoon looked down at Y/N's back. Her bloody and cut up back was exposed, and he ended up looking away. "I'm sorry, Jin, I know you said to stay put but..." Her quiet voice trailed off. I moved in front of her and kneeled down. Her head hung low, her eyes dull and sad.

"Hey, it's okay." She didn't look up, her eyes stayed down on the ground. I got it! "Hey, let's wrap up your back and...go on a car trip and spend a few days t a cabin!" I looked at Namjoon and he was just giving me a look of "Wait What". I looked over at Taehyung who looked shocked, but Y/N had looked up at me, and an almost unnoticeable smile had crept onto her lips. It was silent. "Namjoon, help me wrap her back up!" I sounded too cheerful. Namjoon moved off the door frame, his footsteps were distinct as they got closer to her. He kneeled down behind her. A little bit of anger flared up in me at how close he was to her. Let's just get this over with. I handed him the bandage and he started to wrap it tightly around her, he wrapped the back and I wrapped her front. It was quiet except for the whimpers and groans that came out of Y/N. She kept leaning backward out of exhaustion and pain. Namjoon was holding her up as I finished wrapping up her back. After a few minutes I finished, and she was leaning against Namjoon unwillingly. I opened the drawer next to me and pulled out her inhaler. She was breathing heavily.