{Special!} Scars - Part 2

Start from the beginning

  Inside was a bloodstained knife.

  "I-I'm sorry..." Shuichi murmured, tugging the cuffs of his sleeves down in an attempt to hide his arms.

  Of course Kokichi noticed this, "Come here."

  Kokichi hugged the other protectively, Shuichi tensed up at the sudden contact but soon melted into the hug, allowing a few tears to fall from his eyes.

  Kokichi smiled and pulled away. The liar sat on the detective's bed, grabbing his hand, and gently pulling him next to him. When the navy haired boy was settled, the liar gently grabbed one of Shuichi's arms.

  Before Kokichi pulled the sleeve up, he looked up at the detective, whom was looking away, "Can I see them?"

  Shuichi was surprised at the sudden question, normally Kokichi just pulled up his sleeves without asking.

  "Y-yeah..." Shuichi whispered, using his free hand to pull his hat down even lower.

  "Y'know I hate that hat." Kokichi smiled as he jumped on Shuichi, pushing the startled boy's back against the bed as he looked up at him. Kokichi was straddling the navy haired male.

  Kokichi easily plucked Shuichi's hat off his head and threw it across the room. The supreme leader was surprised when he looked back down at the detective, Shuichi was looking up at him with a huge blush on his face and anxious gray eyes.

  "See? You look much cuter without your hat~" Kokichi teased with a smile.

  "C-cute?" Shuichi stuttered, his face becoming even redder if possible.

  "That's what I said, isn't it?" Kokichi rolled his eyes, gently rolling up Shuichi's sleeves while still sitting on him.

  Shuichi sat up, shifting Kokichi to be sitting in his lap rather than on his chest. The detective watched Kokichi trace his index finger along the newest cut that spanned from the taller's elbow to his wrist.

  Kokichi tried to hide his worry from him, leaning his head down to gently kiss the cut. He glanced up at Shuichi to see his face painted red from blushing. Kokichi pulled away from Shuichi's arm, maintaining eye contact while doing so.

  "If you keep this up... You might die, you know." Kokichi whispered.

  "It wouldn't be a bad thing..." Shuichi muttered.

  "What?!" Kokichi yelled at him, "Yes, it would! What about me, I'd miss you!"

  Shuichi's eyes widened, did Kokichi really care about him? Or was it just a lie?

  Kokichi's amethyst eyes began to water as he hugged the taller as if he thought he would disappear.

  "I don't want you to die..." Kokichi whispered, his voice muffled from being pressed into Shuichi's clothes.

  Shuichi hesitantly put his arms around Kokichi's waist, pulling him closer. He didn't know why he did this, it just felt right.

  "Shuichi?" Kokichi asked after a moment.

  The taller hummed.

  "Don't cut yourself anymore, please. I-It makes me worry about you." Kokichi admitted, pulling his head back to look at Shuichi with a blush on both their faces.

  Shuichi didn't respond, he couldn't promise him that. He knew he'd do it again. He knew that Kokichi knew it too.

  "I want you, so please... Don't. For me?" Kokichi asked, his face getting redder.

  "I-I'll try." Shuichi blushed as the smaller's eyes lit up.

  "Thanks Shumai~" Kokichi purred, resting his head against the taller's shoulder.

  The pair stayed like that, Kokichi sitting in Shuichi's lap as they hugged each other. They were like that for so long that Shuichi began to think that Kokichi had dozed off.

  "Hey Shuichi?" Kokichi's voice surprised him, making him jump slightly.

  "Yeah?"

  "I--," Kokichi lifted his head with a sigh, "I love you!"

  Shuichi's face grew really red. Without thinking, Shuichi closed the distance between their faces, catching his lips in a gentle kiss. The pair kissed, well made-out is the more correct term, until they needed air.

  "Does that mean..?" Kokichi asked hopefully, glancing away from Shuichi.

  "Y-yeah, I love you too." Shuichi smiled, hoping for another kiss but was too shy to initiate it.

  Kokichi smiled and kissed the detective again, draping his arms over the taller's shoulders. The purple haired male pulled Shuichi to the bed as he curled up next to him, wrapping a leg around Shuichi's. It was obvious to Shuichi that he liar would be a bit protective of him.

  The navy haired detective pulled a blanket over them and wrapped an arm around the shorter. Kokichi lifted his head form Shuichi's chest to look up at the detective, only to find him looking at him with a loving look in this gray-green eyes.

  "What are you doing?" Kokichi asked, giggling.

  "Admiring you." Shuichi admitted sheepishly.

  "Aww~" Kokichi teased, cupping the taller's face, "I love you."

  That sentence send a shiver down Shuichi's spine, it wasn't a bad feeling though.

  "I love you too." Shuichi gently kissed Kokichi's cheek, making the shorter blush and hid his face in Shuichi's chest again.

  "You're adorable." Shuichi chuckled, running his fingers through the leader's hair.

  "Shut up." Kokichi muttered, nuzzling closer, "You stole a supreme leader's heart."

  "You took mine first, thief~"