🍋Lemons - Kokichi x Shuichi 🍋

Lemon Warning! Hello everyone, I know I said I wouldn't write lemons however I was already writing one for a friend so I just decided to convert it into a OumaSai one. If you like this stuff, lemme know so I can attempt to write more of it! I hope you all enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

  "Hey Shuichi?" Kokichi asked suddenly as the Panta-loving boy sat up from his spot cuddled up against Shuichi.

  "Yeah?" The taller asked, looking up at the boy with tired eyes.

  "Wanna have sex?" Kokichi's blunt statement almost made the detective choke on air.

  "W-where did this c-come from?" Shuichi asked, his face growing bright red.

  "Well, we were planning on spending the night together anyway. Why not have a little fun?" Kokichi asked nonchalantly as he moved to sit in Shuichi's lap.

  "I-I mean i-if you w-want to." Shuichi blushed, hiding his face from the lair.

  Kokichi smirked at him, leaning forward until their lips brushed against each other, "Tell me if I do something you don't like."

  Shuichi nodded as he closed the distance between their lips. The liar was sitting in Shuichi's lap, making him slightly taller than the detective. The kiss started off as soft and gentle, however, Kokichi began to trace Shuichi's bottom lip with his tongue, asking for entrance. The navy haired boy opened his mouth slightly, allowing the liar to push his tongue into his mouth.

  Shuichi could feel Kokichi smirking into the kiss as the detective decided to be bold and pushed the liar's back against the mattress of the bed. The detective's kisses made their way down Kokichi's exposed neck, searching for a weak spot on his pale skin.

  When the golden eyed boy found the spot, Kokichi gasped. Taking this as a sign to continue, Shuichi began to suck and bite the skin until there was a dark red mark on the Panta-loving boy's neck.

  "Did you mark me?" Kokichi teased, looking up at a flustered detective with a faint blush.

  "S-sorry!" Shuichi apologized, only to be shushed when Kokichi kissed him.

  "N-no, I like being marked by you." Kokichi said seductively, which sent shivers down the navy haired male's spine.

Kokichi smirked as he bit the detective's neck, making him gasp at the sudden pleasure. Kokichi pulled Shuichi's jacket and shirt away from his body, staring at the shirtless above him with a growing blush on his face.

  Shuichi blushed as he slowly began to unbuckled all the straps on Kokichi's clothes, the liar chuckling as he helped the detective. When the pair were fully undressed, Kokichi flipped them over so the liar was pinning Shuichi to the bed.

  Kokichi continued kissing Shuichi's neck, going lower until he playfully flicked one of the detective's hard buds.

"They're so hard~" Kokichi teased, his eyes running down his body, "I wonder if anything else is this hard?"

"K-Kokichi!" Shuichi gasped as the shorter took one of his hard buds in his mouth. Kokichi swirled his tongue around the hard bud, pulling away with a sting of saliva. The liar kissed Shuichi's other nipple, raising his eyes to see his adorable, flustered face. The violet eyed male slid his hand down to start palming Shuichi's erection.

  "A-ah~ Ngh! K-Kokichi~" Shuichi moaned, moving his thighs against Kokichi's hand, "J-just fuck me already~"

  Kokichi blushed at the detective's request. The purple haired liar smiled as he took the tip of Shuichi's dick in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it while loving the moans coming from the detecive. The liar pulled away from Shuichi's member, putting two fingers in his mouth.

  When they were thoroughly covered with saliva, Kokichi pushed them inside the golden eyed boy's entrance and took Shuichi in his mouth again.

  "A-ah! Move~" Shuichi moaned, Kokichi began to take more of the detective into his mouth, bobbing his head up and down while thrusting his fingers into Shuichi's ass.

  Shuichi put a hand on the back of Kokichi's head, urging him onward. The liar took all of him in his mouth, bobbing his head and tracing his tongue on the head of the detective's member. The purple haired male knew when he found Shuichi's prostate when his back arched and he moaned loudly.

  Kokichi continued to prod at the taller's prostate, scissoring it between his two fingers and listening to the detective moan his name.

"Kokichi!" Shuichi moaned, "I-I'm close~"

  His warning came too late as the taller released in Kokichi's mouth, who swallowed it, not allowing a single drop to escape.

  The liar smirked, pulling his fingers from Shuichi's entrance, "Enough with the foreplay, hmm?"

  The purple haired male took Shuichi's legs and put him over his shoulders while he lined up with his entrance.

  "P-please, fuck me~" Shuichi begged, lust glowing in his dark eyes.

  Kokichi smirked as he pushed himself into the taller's tight entrance. He gave the detective time to adjust, waiting for permission to begin moving.

  "P-please, move~" Shuichi moaned, gripping the sheets below him.

  Nodding, Kokichi began to slowly thrust into his lover. He started rough and only got rougher as Shuichi began to moan louder.

  "O-oh god yes!" Shuichi threw his head back and moaned, arching his back, "F-faster~"

  Kokichi smiled as he quickened his pace until he was slamming into the boy at an inhuman speed. When Shuichi opened his mouth to moan, Kokichi leaned down to kiss him. The pair made out until Kokichi found the navy haired boy's prostate.

  "Ngh! Right there~ Right there, Kokichi!" Shuichi moaned louder as Kokichi adjusted himself to hit that spot repeatedly. The detective moaned louder as the liar began kissing his neck again.

"Haaah! Kokichi!" Shuichi screamed his name as he came all over their chests, Kokichi following soon after.

  Shuichi felt full and happy, about to doze off before he felt Kokichi sat on his chest.

  "K-Kokichi, what are you doing?" The detective stuttered, getting his answer as the liar lined himself up with his member.

  "One more round?" Kokichi asked hopefully.

  Shuichi nodded slowly, ignoring his exhaustion in favor of more pleasure. The purple haired liar slowly lowered himself onto the taller. Shuichi allowed to shorter to adjust until he was ready and began slowly bouncing, making Shuichi arch his back towards the other and moaning quietly.

  "Mmh~ You're so tight, Kokichi~" Shuichi groaned softly under his breath.

  "Do you like it?" Kokichi tightened around him, "I like it too, but you know what I'd like more~?"

  Shuichi gave the liar a questioning look while Kokichi adjusted his position. Eventually the detective's member found the spot that made the liar moan much louder.

  "If you found my special spot-Aaah~!"

  Shuichi smiled and thrust his hips up in sync with his bounces, hitting the special spot over and over again.

  "F-fuck, I'm close!"

   Kokichi and Shuichi came at the same time before the detective pulled out and the two lay with each other, panting.

  "I love you, Shu~" Kokichi smiled, nuzzling into the other.

  "I love you more." Shuichi kissed the other's forehead.

  "Doubtful." The detective chuckled at his boyfriend's words.

~~~~~~~~

Whew! That took a while, I'm never going to see these characters the same...