Relationship Goals - Tenko x Kirumi

There is detailed murder in this, read at your own risk. I hope you enjoy!

  Tenko and Kirumi had tried their hardest to keep their relationship secret from the others. But of course, in a killing game, secrets couldn't be kept easily without arousing suspicion when a murder happened. As soon as Kokichi had heard the news that the two girls were dating it was the only thing that he teased anyone about these days. Tenko was this close to killing him herself.

  "So! Have you two had se-" Kokichi was teasing, following the pair of girls around the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles.

  "Degenerate would you shut up?!" Tenko yelled.

  "Yes," Kirumi agreed calmly, "Unless you have a request for me to fulfill."

  "Awe, maybe if you break up I'll leave you two love birds alone. But then again, you are cute together, but maybe I'm lying?" Kokichi chirped.

  "Oh my Atua- go away before I kill you with my Neko Aikido!" Tenko threatened, posing in an attack position.

  "You don't lie very well, Tenko." Kokichi ducked as Tenko attempted to hit the purple headed liar.

  "Fiiiiiine." Kokichi whined, seeing Shuichi and skipping over to the navy haired detective, who rolled his eyes as Kokichi started chattering.

~~~~

  It was the night after, Tenko wanted to get Kokichi to shut up more than ever as he tagged along with Tenko and Kirumi on their way to the dorms. Monokuma's night time announcement did little to mute Kokichi's constant chattering.

  "Oh look, we're here!" Tenko said, pulling her girlfriend inside and slamming the door in Kokichi's face with a bang, ending the conversation.

  "Finally." Tenko sighed, turning back to Kirumi who was sitting on the bed expentanly, her gaze only slightly irritated.

  "Indeed, Kokichi was becoming quite bothersome." Kirumi nodded, her formal way of speaking and calm eyes were some of the things that she loved abou-

  "Hey love birds! I totally forgot that I could lockpick doors open~" Kokichi poked his head through the open door before waltzing in with a gleeful smile.

  "My Atua, why is this degenerate her again! Kirumi can you do me a favor?" Tenko asked turning to the Ultimate Maid while struggling to keep her composure.

  "Certainly Tenko." Kirumi's voice was warm, like she really did want to do anything Tenko asked of her.

  "Can you stay here until I return, please?" Tenko asked.

  "Of course, I shall fulfill your request." Kirumi smiled, shifting to get more comfortable on the bed, "I shall await your return."

  "Thanks Kirumi." Tenko turned back to Kokichi, and dragged him by his scarf into his room, slamming the door closed and locking it behind her as she stepped into the room. Tenko grabbed Kokichi by his arm, pummeling him in the head over and over again, until blood started seeping out of his mouth.

  While Kokichi was fighting to stay awake, Tenko started punching him in the stomach and throat. She could have killed him in one move, but she wanted to make it hurt first. Once Kokichi stopped moving and gave into unconsciousness, Tenko grabbed Kokichi's head, and quickly jerked her hands to snap his neck, and positioned him in the bed.

  Quietly leaving the key on the nightstand, she left for her Ultimate research lab. There she changed her clothes and burned the blood stained ones. In total she was probably gone for at least an hour. Checking once again that she was clean, she walked back into her dorm.

  "There. Kokichi is locked inside his room." Tenko reported as Kirumi embraced her with a hug.

  "I'll protect you." Kirumi whispered, making Tenko wonder if she would if she had known what she did.

~~~

  The next morning, Kirumi was awoken by Monokuma calling for a Body Discovery Announcement. Tenko shot out of bed beside her, fear showing in her eyes, which she tried to hide by looking away.

  Kirumi rubbed her arm comfortingly, "Don't worry, Shuichi will solve this murder too, he always does."

  That only made the aikido master shake harder, confusing Kirumi. The Ultimate Maid hugged Tenko, murmuring sweet nothings to her.

  "You promised that you'd protect me, right?" Tenko asked.

  "Forever. Come on, let's go..."

~~~

  The end of the class trail was silent, no one could have guessed that Tenko Chabashira, the Ultimate Aikido Master, was the one who had killed Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader. Kirumi looked down at the floor with a blank expression, Tenko desperately wanted Kirumi to say something, even yell at her.

  "Why?" Kirumi finally asked.

  "He was annoying..." After she said it Tenko realized how stupid it sounded, even to her own ears.

  Kirumi glared at the floor, "Why not ask me to do it for you?"

  "I couldn't ask that of you! I wanted to keep you safe!" Tenko was horrified of the idea, that Kirumi was willing to die in her place.

  "I thought I said I'd keep you safe, or did you forget?" Kirumi snapped for the first time, meeting Tenko's gaze.

  "I..." Tenko started.

  "Welp, this is boring!" Monokuma interrupted cheerfully, "Let's give it everything we've got!"

  "Wait, no!" Kirumi said whipping around to look up at the black and white bear.

  "I've prepared a very special punishment for Tenko Chabashira, the Ultimate Aikido Master! It's Punishment Time!"