Chapter 36 - Engaged

Start from the beginning

"Damn, really?" He pouts playfully, "Can't you just take one of the other rooms."

"Definitely not."

Buzzzzzz, Buzzzzz, Buzzzzz My phone vibrates against the kitchen table.

"It's Sasha," I say as I reach for the phone and pick it up. "Hello?" I answer as calmly as possible.

"I need your help, Ryan wants to go on a date tonight." She says panicked.

"And?"

"And we don't date, the closest thing we get to a date is sitting at home eating Pizza. I need help."

"Okay, what do you need?" I look up at Chet with a grin on my face, still so excited for my friend and what she doesn't know is coming.

"Can you come shopping with me? I need a new outfit, and I need help with my hair and my makeup."

"Sure, why don't you take a breath and calm down and I'll come and pick you up in around half an hour?"

"You're the best."

"I know. I'll see you soon." I giggle and hang up the phone.

"She's freaking out, isn't she?" Chet questions with a laugh.

"Full blown freaking out." I nod. "She wants me to go shopping with her and pick her something nice to wear."

"Good idea, you can get yourself some things as well." He grabs his wallet from the kitchen bench and pulls out his black card. "Whatever you need." He holds it out to me.

"Oh, you're my sugar daddy now?" I laugh and push his hand back. "I'm not taking your money."

"I don't know, you could be my sugar baby, I don't mind being called daddy." He winks

"Well daddy, I don't want your money and I think you get plenty of sugar without the title."

"You have a point." he smirks, "How long did you tell Sasha again?"

"Half an hour."

"We better make it quick then." He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, running up the stairs.

"Chet!" I squeal as I hold on to him.

***

An hour later, I arrive at Sasha's place. I park the car out the front and make my way to her front door. Before I have the chance to knock, she pulls the door open.

"Half an hour she said, don't worry girl I got your back she said."

"Sorry, I got distracted." I grin

"By Chet, no doubt?" She raises a brow.

"Maybe" I shrug, a grin still on my lips.

"Are you two being safe?" She shakes her head at me.

"Anyway." I change the subject instantly, "We need to get going."

"What?" She yells, "Are you not? Why did you change the subject so quickly" She closes the front door and we walk towards my car together?

"I'm not talking about this."

"Well, maybe you'll talk about it when he gets you pregnant." She teases.

***

After our shopping trip, I'm feeling exhausted. Who knew wandering around the stores for a few hours could do that to you?

Sasha picked out the perfect dress for her date with Ryan tonight, and we arrived back at her place with two hours to spare. While Sasha showered I lay on the couch resting my feet, but she wasn't in the shower for long and it was down to business for hair and makeup.