-26- An Awkward Meeting

(Y\N) POV

You had walked into the ally way and changed into another set of clothes. This time it was a black and red tux and some black gloves. You had no wig on anymore and most of the make up was gone including the contacts. The only remaining make up was a little bit of eyeliner. (think Kirishima, if your a guy, for eyeliner) You walked out casually and pull out a small pocket knife twirling it on your finger. No one seemed to really care which was amazing. You walk towards a small apartment building and walk up the stairs. You stop at an apartment that had your last name on the plate. You then ring the doorbell.

Deku's POV

I start to get a little more nervous as the atmosphere in the room becomes more dense. "Bakugo, Midoriya, you know about the disappearance of your classmate, yes?" I nodded and Bakugo didn't say or respond in anyway which I guess is his way of saying yes. " We found evidence to believe that your classmate may have snuck out. We found the bathroom a mess with clothing and hair dye remnants let everywhere and makeup utensils lying all over the counter. We have suspicion to believe that your classmate may have disguised themself. We are not for sure but we think that the person who got away earlier after 'breaking' into US was your classmate. I wanted to take to the two of you because you both spend a lot of time with (Y\N). I want to know your own personal opinion and your thoughts on the matter. " All Might ended his speech right there. I was in mental shock. Thoughts rushed through my mind like a train station being constantly rushed in with new trains that fill with people and then leave.

Bakugo's POV

I sat quietly hoping that the damn need would say something but he didn't. He just sat there like the idiot he is. "This is bullshit. I'm out of here. I don't wanna talk about this shit." I got up out of my seat and left slamming the door behind me.

Deku's POV

I was left stunned by Bakugo's exit. It was now just me and All Might. The silence made it even more difficult to speak up. "I know it's hard to think about but please about Midoriya." I started to cry. " I had so many thing I want to ask you about...they were all about (Y\N) but with everything that's been happening...it's not not like (Y\N)! " I said this through tears. "Why?! ...why?" I said slowly starting to calm down. I wiped the tears from eyes and looked down at my lap. All Might stood up and have me a pay on the head. " Young Midoriya, you care about you classmate and that's what matters. You have to learn to push through those obstacles and over come anything in your way. We help those who need it. That's what being a hero is all about. " I looked up at All Might, tears gushing from my eyes but instead of frowning, I was smiling. "T-thank you *Sniff* All Might..."

Hey! Thanks for reading and so hope you like the new chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment! Bye!-Shi Toshi