-17- New Student

Deku's POV

"Huh?!" When I heard (Y/N) name said, I quickly stood up and walked towards the window. I was too late. (Y/N) was no where to be seen. Not even a hint that (Y/N) had been in the area. "Mineta, are you sure that's who you saw?" I questioned Mineta, not sure if he saw clearly enough to know for sure it was (Y/N). "Yeah! I'm so sure I can bet yeah that (S/G) gonna come walking back out sooner or later." I nodded. "He's right. I saw (Y/N) as well. I'm pretty sure we all did." Kaminari chimed in. The rest of the class that had seen who it was, nodded. 'If it really was (Y/N), why did they have three escorts with (S/G)?' I wasn't for sure but I could tell that Kacchan seemed upset. I know he's always mad but this was different. Iida walked up behind me and had his hand on my shoulder. "I know you and (Y/N) were close but dwelling over this will not help your situation." I nodded. "Yeah...I know...thanks anyways." He nodded with a slight smile and walked back to his desk. I was sitting at my desk and then Aizawa couldn't take anymore of the ruckus that the class was making and yelled, "Sit. Down. Now." He gave an angry look at the students who were still standing at the windows. They all quickly sat down. "Today (Y/N) will be joining us for class. Please welcome (Y/N) as if (S/G) is a new student. (S/G) will not remember most of you so please do not overwhelm (S/G) with useless questions." One hand was raised. "Will we be able to see (Y/N) after and before school?" It was Kaminari again because no one else had anything to say. Not after what had recently happened to (Y/N). "Yes. (Y/N) we be attending normally and we be at the dorms like the rest of you. We will have an extra teacher in the classroom from now on though. Do not be surprised when you find that (Y/N) has a teacher following. That teacher has been assigned to stay by (Y/N) side for as long as I can tell. Until we know for sure it is safe to let (Y/N) to be by (S/G)self, (S/G) has to have a teacher by at all times." This was new information to me. 'Why would (Y/N) be that dangerous? It is because of what may have happened after (Y/N) abduction?'

(Y/N) POV

The principal led you to your dorm and motioned for you to go inside. The room seemed spacious. There were a few clothes scattered around the room, other wise it was pretty clean. "Please get dressed. We will be waiting outside the door." You nodded and walked in. He closed the door and you walked in, taking a look around. You saw a pair of clothes that were ripped and soaked in blood. You picked them up and felt a rush of memories fill your head. They were memories of the place. The place you were tortured at. You screamed in horror and All Might rushed in. He found you sitting on the floor by your bed, burying your face in your legs. Tears ran down your face. He came to your side. "It's all right, I am here." His words rang through your head. "No your not..." You answered. That made him worry. "You didn't come. You left me while I was being stabbed and beaten like a doll!" You screamed. "Why don't you clam down..." He said in a clam and worried tone. "Get dressed so that you can head to class. You will be meeting all your classmates today." You quickly shook out of it and wiped the tears from your eyes. You stood up and All Might left closing the door behind him. The clothes you had touched earlier were now lying on the floor. You payed no attention to them and instead picked up the uniform and slid out of the hospital gown you had been wearing for the past few days. You grabbed the white button up shirt and slid it on. You were also given an emerald green skirt that you then put on. You saw a UA jacket and a bright red bow that you reluctantly put on. You got on your white knee high socks and slipped on your brown slip on shoes. You opened the door to see All Might and the principal standing by the door and Endeavor leaning up against the wall on the opposite side from All Might. They took notice that you were finished and the principal led the way to the classroom.

Bakugo's POV

The only thing that seemed to surprise me about what Mr. Aizawa had said was that (Y/N) was gonna come back to class but we had to treat (S/G) like a new student. Everything else wasn't at all new to me. 'This is bull crap...' I thought. I soon saw (Y/N) walk into the classroom followed by the principal, All Might, and Endeavor. (Y/N) kept (S/G) head down as (S/G) walked in. I looked (Y/N) in the eyes when I got the chance. (S/G) (E/C) eyes were empty. They were like a void. Rid of emotion. Though (S/G) looks as if (S/G) just cried. This wasn't the (Y/N) I knew. This was a whole different person.

Thank you guys for reading! I'm glad that I got a few more readers lately. I might even still continue this story as long as I can still come up with ideas. But please, let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions or questions. I will try answer as many as I can and as soon as I can. Thank you and don't forget to comment and vote! See ya in the next chapter! -Shi Toshi