-25- New Recruit

(Y/N) POV

You were sitting on a bar stool next to Shiguraki. He started saying something about killing All Might and becoming feared villains but I wasn't paying attention. My real objective was to get close to Midoriya without Bakugo being there and maybe i'll join them in killing All Might. "Will I be able to harm any of the students in class 1-A?" Was my question to Shiguraki. "Yes of course." He responded with a smile. I nodded.

Deku's POV

I quickly got changed into a t-shirt and jeans and headed towards All Might's office. There in the hallway I noticed a familiar figure in the hall. "Bakugo...?" He turned around to look at me. "What are you doing here Deku?!" He seemed furious as always. "I-I'm here to m-meet with All Might." I responded obviously nervous. I had every right to be. He just angrily turned around and walked into All Might's office. I followed behind kind of relieved that he didn't do anything to me. "Thank you both for coming..." All Might was sitting at his desk with a grim face. I started become nervous again.

(Y/N) POV

I was now officially apart of the villain league. Toga was excited and the other dude didn't seem to care. There was another guy I think his name was Kurogiri. He welcomed me with open arms. The others there didn't really seem to care much. "What's our move?" I asked Shiguraki. He smirked. "We will be infiltrating UA with our specially designed Nomu." I nodded. "This is going to be fun." I whispered with a demonic smile on my face. "When will be infiltrating?" He nodded. "Meet here tomorrow afternoon. We have the Schedule for class 1-A and it says that All Might will be with the class." Kurogiri replied. I nodded once again and walked out of the building and to a close ally way.

Bakugo's POV

Deku and me were in All Might's office. The damn nerd was being really nervous and his constant shaking was getting annoying. I sat down at a chair farthest from the desk as Deku sat down at a chair that was positioned in front of the desk. "Bakugo please have a seat over here. I'd like to talk to the both of you." I sighed. "tch!" I got up and sat at the chair that was next to Deku's.

Thanks for reading! I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! Bye!-Shi Toshi