-10- Long Days Of Torture: Day 3

(Y\N) POV

You slowly gained consciousness. You around yourself and saw the same man sitting in a chair right in front of you. He looked like he hadn't been waiting for long. "Well good morning! It seems your friends are on their way." He said with a smile. 'Wait! What?! They're coming?! Finally! Wait! What if they get hurt trying to save me?! It'd be too risky! Why don't they leave it to the heroes?!' Your face filled with fear. "Don't you dare lay a damn finger on any of them!" He looked at you with an unsatisfied look. "I won't kill them but I can't promise you I won't hurt them." You were filled with rage and fear. You still lay on the floor in front of the man but your body didn't hurt. Was it because you were hurt so bad that you can't feel it or was it that you were miraculously healed already? You stood up and could see you only had a few scars here and there where Toga stabbed you. "It seems you've realized one gift that I have given you. Let's see if you can figure out the other." He smirked and you just felt confused. 'What does he mean by gifts?'

Deku's POV

Uraraka have me a horrified and saddened look. "What did they look like?" I searched my mind to remember if I ever did see his whole body. "He was wearing a..suit and had no eyes or nose. He had a mouth though. He showed me a camera tape that on it had...(Y/N). (S\G) was laying in (S\G) own blood.." My face was horrified and I thought I was about to puke when Kacchan spoke up. "Which warehouse did you see this at..?" I answered him calmly, " I was searching the Westward Expansion Co. warehouse..but (S\G) wasn't in there. Only the man was. (Y\N) is in a different warehouse.. " Kacchan became more angry. "Well, shit! How are we supposed to find (S\G) now?!" We stood in silence for a while.

(Y\N) POV

You thought and thought but you couldn't understand what he meant. Until one thing came to mind. 'Does he mean quirks?!' It would make sense because e mentioned it after you found your body healed. You tried punching something but only ended up breaking your fingers. You then tried floating objects and trying all sorts of other things but nothing worked. The one thing you didn't try was sparing. The man smiled like he was about to laugh. You have him a glare. "Why don't you come at me?!" You were surprised by your own words. He chuckled. "Well I guess I could amuse you or a bit." He rushed at you throwing a barrage of punches at you but you surprisingly dogged them all without even thinking. He used his speed enhancement quirk and sent a kick your way, sending you flying. You coughed up a small bit of blood before standing right back up.

Bakugo's POV

I thought for a bit. 'Maybe we might've missed one...or maybe it is a warehouse by the school..' I finally came up with an answer. I walked away from the group heading back towards the school. Shitty Hair caught notice and followed behind. "Hey bro, where you goin'? Then the rest of the group shook out back into their senses and followed. "I'm heading back! Where else did you think, Shitty Hair?!" He laughed. "I just thought that maybe you had an idea that you might to share with us." "No! I don't! Now would you f**k off?!" We all headed back to the dorms and after everyone has gone to their rooms I left mine and headed out to look for (Y/N) by my self.

Hey guys! Sorry this one's a little short! I was in a bit of a rush! ^^, I really need to remember to update. Anyways! I hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment! See you guys next chapter! Bye! ^^ - Shi Toshi