-24- Burning Thoughts

(Y/N)

The man called Shiguraki stood up reaching his hand out as he gestured for you to come over. You walked forward but not too close. "Ahhhhh! I want so bad to carve right into that skin of yours!" Toga whined with her knife in hand. You ignored. One of those there looked to be depressed but he was kinda chill looking. 'I could get along with him...' You thought. "Welcome to the Villain League!" Shiguraki exclaimed.

Bakugo's POV

I was walking to my dorm and saw All Might standing in my door way. I ignored him and went around him opening the door to my room. "Young Bakugo, I have something serious I need to talk to you about. Meet me in my office." I sighed. "Why should I? I've got better things to worry about." All Might's face was serious. "It's about (Y/N)." I stopped for a second before closing the door. "Goodnight All Might." I slammed the door. I sat down on my bed, my face, a scared/nervous look. I felt like I could cry but no tears came, maybe because i'm not the type. Maybe i'm a little too possessive.

Deku's POV

After I left the locker-room I headed to my dorm. I saw All Might there. He was standing in my door way! Omg All Might is at my dorm! What does he want me for? "Young Midoriya meet me in my office. It's about (Y/N)." I was a little confused but I almost understood what he may want to talk about. "Y-yes, sir!" He nodded and walked off. I watch as he walked away until he was too far away too see. I walked into my dorm. I plopped onto my bed, my bag next to my bed. I picked up my All Might figure. "Will I ever be like him?"

Thanks for reading and hope this chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks and bye!-Shi Toshi