The Dreamy Nightmare

« • NAME • »
Nero

« • ALIGNMENT • »
True Neutral

« • YANDERE TRAITS • »
Nero is a type of Yandere I like to describe as "Click-y". Something has to trigger the Yandere behavior. It may be words, or actions, maybe someone's too close or too quiet. However, beyond that, he's pretty normal. Generally clingy and has a disliking for anybody except his Senpai, but normal.

« • NICKS • »
(Used to be called) Lorien

« • GENDER • »
Male

« • NATIONALITY // LANGUAGES • »
No actual nationality
Nero can speak whatever his Senpai speaks.

« • AGE RANGE • »
Immortal

« • SEXUALITY • »
Pan

« • SPECIES • »
Dream Walker // Fallen God

« • MAGIC • »
Nero can manipulate dreams/nightmares, he can also walk amongst anybody's dreams. Nero mainly exists within the dream realm, but can function as an imaginary friend given the circumstances are correct.

« • APPEARANCE • »
5'10", In Shape. Short scruffy midnight black hair with a lock of it reaching his shoulders. Almond/Crescent shaped dark blue eyes with pools of black at the bottoms. Light brown skin, no marks/blemishes.

« • PERSONALITY • »+ Calm+ Carefree + Daydreamer

« • PERSONALITY • »
+ Calm
+ Carefree
+ Daydreamer

= Lazy
= Openminded
= Irresponsible

- Compulsive
- Unstable
- Paranoid

« • BRIEF BACKSTORY • »
Nero, originally known as Lorien, was once the god of dreams. He spent his days lazing away while other gods worked hard. It made them envious, overwrought with human jealousy at seeing Nero not having to lift a finger. Somewhere around the 1900's, he ended up being casted out, spent to live his life like one of his creations. A dream walker. A person that reoccurs through multiple nights, that you have never met before. Nero never understood why he was cast out, or how he ended up here, but nightmares spiked, more and more people getting them. That's just what happened when the god of dreams lives in a state of betrayal and negativity. It wasn't until far in the future that those feelings disappeared, and that was, of course, because of you.

« • QUOTES • »

"Why don't you stay for a little while longer? I want to savor tonight."

"You're... Nervous? May I hold your hands, then? It... Could help."

"Trust in me, I will make sure you are safe and sound."

« • OTHER • »

• • • • • •

#SCENARIO ONE#
For awhile now, maybe six months, for whatever the reason may be, you've been getting some pretty bad sleep. Even sleep medication doesn't help. You had just about given up, when one night, you actually got a good night's rest. You didn't even dream, knocked right out. The next morning, you felt refreshed. And the next night, you fell asleep again. Only, this time, you were dreaming. In a field of wheat, with a galaxy above you, you saw Nero for the first time. Or rather, he saw you for the first time. He hadn't even intended on you seeing him. That was how he panicked, pushed the focus away from himself and towards something else. However, things like this kept happening as you got better sleep. He'd show up again and again, only actually talking in brief intervals when you were upset by something. Then, one night, this night, you were in a field of lush green grass. Wild flowers in full bloom, a dark forest behind you, and a sandy sunny beach in front of you. But beside you? A bench, with Nero taking a nap on it. His head resting on his knee, his arms wrapped around that leg. He looked peaceful, for just a moment. And then, he opened his eyes. Offering a warm smile. "Good evening, (Y/N)." He greeted in an airy and soft voice, contrary, his words were crystal clear. You?

#SCENARIO TWO#
Make it up!