[• C O N T R A C T •]

" Is that your wish Senpai?
You know I will do anything you tell me to.
Just say those small words. "

|ONE|
[DEMON YANDERE / MORTAL SENPAI]
They stood before you the night you should've died, they told you what would happen to you if you made this contract with them. This demonic, unholy, greatest sin of them all, contract... And maybe you were hesitant, maybe you said you wanted to continue fourth with the contract no matter what. It doesn't matter anymore. Now you've got the mark of a demon prominently on your (choose), and they're bound to your every wish until the day you draw your last breath. Which, they swear won't be until you are fully satisfied and ready to part with this mortal plane. It's the first morning in this new mansion of yours, and currently [YANDERE] is trying to wake you up. "Master, it's time to wake. You have to get to work/school..." They said gently. You?

|TWO|
[ANGEL YANDERE / MORTAL SENPAI]
While they haven't been with you for even a week, this Guardian Angel of yours claims they've been watching over you your whole life. Which, frankly, can be creepy to think about. But with the type of life you lead, you guess a Guardian Angel could be cool to test. So you decided to today, you were going to test what lengths this 'Guardian Angel' would go to just to make sure you don't get even a scratch. You've just finished up breakfast, and currently they're cleaning up. You?

|THREE|
[FALLEN ANGEL YANDERE / MORTAL SENPAI]
[YANDERE] stood there with wings consumed with blood red, barely specks of white left on their angel wings. Their eyes were dead, and they stared at the counsel they were being confronted with blankly. "[YANDERE], we sentence you to one thousand years on earth." They had finally decided. And [YANDERE] took the sentence with no resistance, they knew they couldn't fight their punishment anyways. They deserved this for the crimes they had committed, each one still fresh in their memory. The ground of clouds fell from beneath [YANDERE], and as they fell the blood flew off their feathers as each individual feather was consumed with the same black the night sky consisted of. You were outside when [YANDERE] dropped from the sky, right into your backyard no less. They hit the ground harshly, you could tell, but there was barely a dent in the ground. And their wings... They had wings the deepest black you had ever seen. You?

|FOUR|
Make it up!

[A/N: Since I can't control the situation that's going on in real life, I'm going to try and just ignore it while I'm online. What better way of doing that than giving y'all a few new scenarios? :3]