[• U N U S U A L •]

|ONE|
«INNOCENT YANDERE & BADA$$ SENPAI»
FLUFFY HUMOR // MAYBE FEELS
[WORKS BEST WITH:
(Y) Mia, Annie, Chava, Ander, Carlos
(S) Fae, Ozora, Lowell, Chava, Ander]
[YANDERE] still remembers the day you two met. They couldn't forget a single detail. They even remembered what they had for breakfast and for dinner. You had protected them from some sleazy guys who had tried to rob [YANDERE]. They had frozen up, when you came along and socked the one closest to them. And at the end, you asked if they were okay... [YANDERE] remembers not being able to speak, but nodding quickly. Just like that, they were obsessed, first it was hero worship, then it became infatuation, love, obsession, and now some sort of twisted obsessive love that drives them crazy. You two attended the same college, so [YANDERE] switched their courses to be as close to you as possible. When [YANDERE] first introduced yourself properly, you didn't mind much, they seemed normal. Cute, innocent. They began to follow you around like a duckling, or a lost puppy. You noticed they shared almost every class with you, the few they didn't, maybe two, were full already. They even began to act protective, lovey-dovey. At first, you assumed they were just that type of friend. It's about a month into this, it's morning and you're eating breakfast with [YANDERE] at a Café, because they invited you. They seemed so happy, happier than usual. And you quickly found out why. "Senpai~?" That somewhat endearing somewhat annoying nickname. "I love you!" They declared whole heartedly. You?

|TWO|
«FULL CRAZY YANDERE & CRAZY SENPAI»
FLUFFY // FEELS
[WORKS BEST WITH:
(S) Annie, Leona, Chava, Cayden
(Y) Fae, Ozora, Lowell, Ander]
They were on the extreme side of the mental disorder they were diagnosed with. People seemed to call it "Yandere" a lot, which is what they usually called it so people understood what they were talking about. Simply put, when they loved something, they'd go crazy. They'd kill anything that looked at whatever they loved the wrong way, made an off hand comment, and would cater to their love's beck and call. When they didn't love something, and had no motivation, they were cold and cruel and emotionless. They needed to love something to properly live. And they almost always had, until it was taken away because of [YANDERE]'s behavior. When they met you, something clicked in them, that brought up that love in a new way. Previously, they had loved puppies or kitties, maybe something like a fictional character. A real human being... This was different. They watched from afar, stalking you and rarely finding the courage to speak to you. They'd kill anybody who spoke to you wrong, or how they deemed wrong at least, and find themselves completely obsessed with you. Nothing. Else. Mattered. They must've slipped up from this hyper focused way of thinking, because one day they sent you a text telling you to meet them at a park. So, they went there. You showed up, smiling. You planned on telling [YANDERE] about how you knew of their killing, and how you wanted to get to know them better, you wanted to use them for your own advantage. Plus, who wouldn't want someone who loved you so uncontrollably and unconditionally they were always willing to get their hands dirty? You couldn't see a single reason not to get involved with [YANDERE] so you?

[ A/N: Okay. These are really old ideas that have been driving me crazy. I made them up back in December of 2017 (I went and checked), and they have stuck with me ever since. Some I've kind of used for others scenarios in this book, while some I've made into characters. Like Annie if she's a Senpai :'D. Stuff like that. But these two just demanded their own scenarios. Oh, and domestic Yandere's as well, but we'll get to all of that craziness another day :3 For now, I'm happy that I finally got these two out!! ]