[• H E A R T A C H E S •]

" You're not mine yet, but one day the god out there playing Cupid will realize we were meant to be, my dearest Senpai. That, is a promise. "

|ONE|
Since you were in middle school, your different colored eye wouldn't stay the same. It would change almost constantly. Every month or so, it'd be a new color. You'd have a new soulmate. You had the pleasure to meet almost all of them, but that made when they died so much harder. You couldn't say how many funerals you've attended. About freshman year of high school, you met someone who always took the pain away. [YANDERE]. They were a bit crazy, in the sense they did things a person in their right mind wouldn't, but they cared for you. They'd stand by your side when your soulmate died, and they'd comfort you until you were fine again. The only thing wrong with them was that they never accepted your new soulmates. They were always bitter about them. That, and they would never let you see their other colored eye. They kept it hidden with an eyepatch, claiming they were blind in it and it was easier this way. At the moment, you're standing outside a funeral with them. The sun is setting, and both your eyes are the same color for now, until tomorrow morning. You?

|TWO|
[WORKS BEST WITH:
Ozora, Mia, Lowell, Ander]
Your soulmate was always in danger. You don't know who this person is, but they always have some sort of injury engraved onto them. And in turn, you have that injury engraved onto you. You've gotten so many people asking about a scar, asking the story behind it, and all you can do is say "I don't know". It gets annoying after awhile, and gets scary when you look down and see some sort of new injury. Awhile back, maybe you started drawing on yourself to give them something fun to look at, and to give yourself something fun to look at. Maybe you refuted by ramming yourself into a wall's corner and giving yourself a bruise, as a weird way of saying "Stop it!" Or "I'm dangerous as well!". But nothing ever really worked. They kept getting hurt, no matter what you did. One day, when you're hanging out with a friend of yours, [YANDERE], they happened to have gotten a bruise from running into something. They didn't make a big deal of it, you didn't either. But when you got home, you saw that same bruise on your hip. You assumed it was a coincidence, but the more you thought about it... The more you questioned if it really was. In the morning, you head to school/work and meet up with [YANDERE] again. You?

|THREE|
You know how usually people only get one soulmate? And that one person is who's supposed to make you happy forever after? Well, lucky unlucky you! You got four. Now you know exactly who these soulmates of yours are, and you're always stressed out when you meet up with more than one of them. You're aware of this competition of your heart they have going on, because all of them have only been paired with you. But you're not aware of how intense this competition is. You aren't aware of the murder attempts, or the reason why sometimes two will be roughed up as if they'd be fighting. Because there's one rule to this competition: never drag you into it as more than the victors soulmate. Unfortunately, [YANDERE 1] betrayed this one rule one day. After a loss that might've been planned, they went to you to get your help with the injuries. And as you patched them up they were silent on that dining table chair, but it was a nice silence for now. Although, [YANDERE 1] was rather roughed up, more than they usually could be. You?

|FOUR|
Make it up!