[• G E T W E L L S O O N •]

!!! —> CLOSED <— !!!

" Please get better soon, Senpai! I hate seeing you so sick! "

|ONE|
[WORKS BEST WITH:
FAE, LOWELL, OZORA, OR ANDER]
[YANDERE] has gotten injuries. CRAZY injured. You don't know how they got this injured, and they won't tell you. You and [YANDERE] aren't dating right now, but they said they want to sleep at your house until they get better. You were in no place to decline, honestly... They look so helpless. Which is weird, because they've always been that protective friend. That, when hearing you've been hurt in any way, is the first to offer murdering who hurt you. So seeing them unable to do certain things is weird, really weird. The worst part is though, is that they refuse to slow down and take time healing. Turns out their taking pain medication that hypes them out. But due to to their intimidating strength, here you are now, with them seriously ruffed up, but trying to carry out some sort of deal or promise. "If you are coming, hurry up!" They whine from the doorway. Currently, they have a sprained ankle, with two broken toes, a broken arm, a sprained tailbone, and not to MENTION the stab and slice wounds. Plus you think they have a gunshot wound? It's insane, and you question how that assortment of wounds came to be. What do you do?

|TWO|
[WORKS BEST WITH:
MIA, ANDER, OR LOWELL]
You got sick. Not just sick, really sick. The first day you couldn't get out of bed. Your phone was across the room, so you couldn't get anybody to come help you considering you live alone. The second day, [YANDERE] bursted into your house demanding to know–. Well, you never found out, because the moment they saw you underneath pounds of blankets, they knew you were sick. And just like that, they started caring for you. They made you take a shower and drink some tea, made you soup and let you stay underneath your pounds of blankets. They snuggled up to you a bit, and watched whatever you wanted to watch. Catering to your every need. They spent the night as well. It's the third day, and you're still as sick as ever. It's morning right now, and currently [YANDERE] is making you breakfast. But... Your getting a craving for some sort of brunch-y restaurant. What do you do?

|THREE|
MAKE IT UP!
«Or Vice Versa»