•|RULES|•

|•RULE ONE•|
Straight off the bat, let's start with this: don't tag me  unless I haven't replied to you for 24 hours. You may not even remind me of the roleplay until that 24 hour mark has been hit. I'm going to enforce this rule, so that I don't snap at you, if I come off as rude, I'm sorry, but it's for the better.

|•RULE TWO•|
Yes, yes! I know Senpai is perfect, Senpai is amazing~! But they aren't actually perfect! And if everybody loves Senpai, then everybody will be dead by tonight! And if Senpai knows how to escape, and always beats the Yandere at their own game, well, I feel like that defeats half of what the Yandere is.

|•RULE THREE•|
As for Yandere's, please don't make it so that they kill everybody and anybody as if they're a trained assassin. Make a challenge for the Yandere, so the roleplay stays interesting!

|•RULE FOUR•|
Anything R-Rated will be skipped over, it can be implied they had sèx or something, but I will not roleplay it. Please try to keep the sèxual jokes at a minimum too, makes me very uncomfortable when they carry on. Also, Gore is definitely allowed, this is a Yandere roleplay book. (P.S: Censor cursing please~ :P)

|•RULE FIVE•|
Please be decently descriptive! I'm not asking four paragraphs per reply, god knows I can't keep up with that constantly, but I'm asking for more than just "favorite lyric?" in a reply!

•  •  •

• | Do you like the song...? • |