[• H E L P L E S S L I T T L E P S Y C H O P A T H •]

" Don't take it personal.
You just made my Senpai's life worse for a split second... So you gotta go, 'Kay? "

|ONE|
Sighing, [YANDERE] wandered the halls of the hospital. Keeping out of everybody's way as best they can. A little hard with people constantly running around, but they managed. They looked around with very little interest, not even the sight of a dying grandparent interested them at all. They eventually began to question if they should head back to the doctor they were supposed to report to, when seeing you sitting in your room. Time felt like it stopped as they stared at you, hooked up to a few machines. Seeming pale and weak, but perfectly fine and used to all of this nonetheless. It made them feel so stupid, the doctor had them walking around to make sure they were doing okay and here you were... You were... so strong, and absolutely beautiful. They had to say hi, definitely, but before they knew it, self consciousness and fear had overtaken them. They spun around and left. Only to return, on what felt like instinct, the next day. You were still there, a little better this time. It made [YANDERE] feel confident, so they knocked on the side of the open door and wait. You?

|TWO|
"GET OUT! YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER! GET OUT!" The woman screeched with tears in her eyes, gripping what looked to be some tissues. [YANDERE] stumbled back, why? They couldn't tell you. But they had abided by the woman's wishes instantly. Biting their lip, they ran away from the room. Everything crashed around them, it felt like they were knee deep in the ocean, the waves unforgiving. All up until they stumbled over a shoelace at the right moment, and crashed in front of your doorway. It took a moment, but they eventually cursed themselves out for not having noticed the shoelace. They took a few deep breaths, regained themselves, and began getting up. As they did so, they looked in the door to come eye to eye with you. "Oh." They muttered. "Hey, [OC'S NAME]..." They greeted nervously, but kinda happily. You?

|THREE|
"Stop it."
"Stop What?"
"Trailing me."
"Come onnnn, [OC'S NAME]! You know I can't! You really worry me!" [YANDERE] sighed, staring at you worriedly. After that, there was nothing more. Truth be told, you were tired, mentally and physically, and kinda overwhelmed with work. [YANDERE] didn't make this better, but they never seemed to listen to you after you tell them about what happened this morning, whatever the may have have entitled. You had only known them for a few months, you had gotten used to people freaking out when hearing you went to the hospital as if it was a second home. Especially [YANDERE], they seemed to panic and worry the absolute most out of anyone you've ever met. They also liked to wait on you hand and foot, which could get annoying at work/school. But after work, it was nice when you'd go out for drinks or something and they'd foot the bill. Which is exactly what was going to happen. You both took your seats, and they sighed softly. "You're sure your okay? You can always take a few days off, I'll cover for you, promise." They said worriedly. You?

|FOUR|
"God..." [YANDERE] couldn't even finish that sentence. They looked at you pitifully, before having to avert your gaze. They were so dreadfully embarrassed! "I'm sorry." They could barely even mutter that, gripping the ends of their shirt harshly. "I'm sorry I'm not strong, I couldn't protect you." Admitting that was so so hard for them, and they could barely glance at you to see what you were thinking. [YANDERE] was very physically disabled, so while when bullies showed up they stood up to them, they were no match for the bullies. They ended up clocked out before you could even run away, like [YANDERE] had instructed you to. When they came to again, they immediately had to make sure you were okay, and when figuring out you had to suffer many injuries from the bullies... They didn't take it too well. You?

|FIVE|
Vice versa or make it up!

A/N:
These starters are weak! But I've got enough ideas for this that that's okay!!
In every one of these scenarios, the Senpai character has a condition that puts them in the hospital a lot (except 4, obviously), and or just puts a general strain on their life. I'm fine with anything but self harm and or suicidal tendencies, those two are the only ones that I cannot let you do. Hit me with anything else, I don't mind.