The Flirty Bounty Hunter

« • NAME • »
Ozora Claeg

« • ALIGNMENT • »
Lawful Neutral

« • YANDERE TRAITS • »
Ozora tends to be rather open with her obsession, and rather violent as well. With you, she'll be the most caring thoughtful person in a good mood. In a bad mood, she'll need to keep you in her hands and probably will stab someone if they so much as look at you. Her killing isn't hidden at all, if you find out she says there was a bounty on their head.

« • NICKS • »
Zo, Zora,

« • GENDER • »
Female

« • NATIONALITY // LANGUAGES • »
Korean // Japanese
Only speaks English

« • AGE RANGE • »
20 - 25

« • SEXUALITY • »
Queer
(Leans heavily towards females, very rarely into males)

« • SPECIES • »
Human

« • MAGIC • »
N/A

« • APPEARANCE • »
5'2", Thin//In Shape. Long ink black hair, reaches her elbows, fringe calls into her eyes when her hair goes unbrushed. Black cattish eyes, with sharp eyeliner usually. Olive//fair skin, no marks/blemishes.

« • PERSONALITY • »+ Confident+ Loyal+ Reliable

« • PERSONALITY • »
+ Confident
+ Loyal
+ Reliable

= Competitive
= Protective
= Easy-Going

- Cold
- Rude
- Reckless

« • BRIEF BACKSTORY • »
Ozora's never had a good family life. When she was little, her parents fought all the time. Mainly over her Mother spending all their money and cheating on her Father. They were never married, so it was a lot of breaking up and getting back together. They did get married once, and not a year later, her Mother divorced her Father. This, made her Mother become a worse Mom than ever. And her Father a better Dad than ever. Which, freaked Ozora out. It didn't last long, however. She had come out to her Father, in which he kicked her out. Since then, she hasn't talked to either of them. For a few years there, Ozora had to work odd jobs, getting a handle on a knife and a gun. Then, she took up bounty hunting. Sometimes she'll work with cops, but she mainly will hunt down whoever, if you give her the right price.

« • QUOTES • »

"Aw, c'mon, take the helmet. You're precious cargo."

"Like I give a sh*t!"

"Don't worry, don't worry. I'm not going to kill you. I'll just wait until someone puts a bounty on your head, cuz' they will, a$$hole."

"Did I stutter?! Stay away from (Y/N)!"

« • OTHER • »

-» Ozora usually has some sort of weapon on her at all times. Even if it's just a study ribbon she can strangle someone with.

-» Ozora can't speak her native language (Japanese) anymore. Instead, she speaks basically perfect English. She does still have a Japanese accent, but it isn't thick.

-» Ozora generally likes to just laze around with you in the house when she isn't working.

• • • • • •

#SCENARIO ONE#
While you knew exactly how you got in this situation, it didn't make it any better. Because here you were, sitting in the living room of the woman who, not even a day ago, was straight up trying to kill you. Ozora came out of the kitchen after a few moments, looking at you with skepticism. "I don't get it." Ozora muttered. "Why the h*ll can't I bring myself to kill you?" It seemed to genuinely confuse Ozora as she walked closer. For some backstory, you had (accidentally or not) p*ssed off a rich guy so much that he hired Ozora to kill you. However, after meeting you, and trying to kill you, the moment she actually landed a blow (a deep cut on your arm), she couldn't go further. And, instead, opted for taking you to her place. You?

#SCENARIO TWO#
Make it up!