[• M U L T I V E R S A L L O V E •]

«REMIND ME OF YOUR OC'S SEXUALITY BEFORE WE BEGIN!!»

• • •

" Survive these psychopaths and then I'll grant you your reward, mortal. "

|ONE|
>SENPAI OC<
All you had done was pray to a god for once... But now... This god before you, draped in shining materials and with eyes that are glowing white but dripping literal shadows. They've offered you the world. Well, your world. Your life has been cruel and unjust, they've offered you a second chance, a chance at whatever life you wish. All you have to do, is tame psychopaths. All you have to do, is survive many many psychopaths and make it to a happily ever after with at least one of them. Then, the god will give you whatever life you please. You agreed, and even if you didn't, the God happily forced you into this. They took your hand, wrapped their arms around your waist, whispered something fuzzy in your ear. And then you woke up in a new life. This room, it isn't your own. None of this is your own. Right now... You have zero clue where you are. The god informed you that everything about you might change, every factor of your life. Except your first name, psychical appearance, and personality. For those exist to your soul, and not yourself. YOU?

|TWO|
>YANDERE OC<
You prayed to a god for one thing only: the power to protect your beloved. The god appeared before you with dark and mysterious black eyes that dripped blood, draped in the finest of materials soaked in blood. They leaned down, asked you what you'd give them in return. You said anything, for everything else besides your beloved doesn't matter. They hooded softly, stood properly, and made you a proposition. If you were able to protect your beloved through a series of other Yandere's trying to steal them away. You would be allowed to keep them to yourself without repercussions, be given the strength to protect them through thick and thin. If you weren't able to, your beloved would be snatched away and you'd be enslaved for all of eternity. You agreed, obviously. And then you were sentenced back to normal life. The next day you saw [SENPAI], (at school or something depending on the age) you saw them with another guy/girl... YOU?

|THREE|
Make it up!

• • •

>STRAIGHT FORWARD INFORMATION<

•In the route you take as the Senpai, your OC will be going from different life to different life dealing with Yandere after Yandere. UNTIL, I run out of characters to play. Best played with a Bi/Pan Senpai, But I can work with Hetero or Homo. Please tell me which Yandere you would like to start with.

•In the route you take as the Yandere, your OC must keep the other Yandere's suddenly launched into your beloved life's, while also maintaining a good relationship with the Senpai. This will last until either all the Yandere's (except your OC) are killed off, your OC and the Senpai get together, or all Yandere's are eliminated (except your OC) peacefully. Please tell me what Senpai you wish to have for this roleplay.