[• R O M - C O M •]

" You're insane, but this is seriously so funny! "

|ONE|
HIDING MURDER
You only talked once before this assignment. It was random, short, but sweet. Apparently, that interaction meant the world to [YANDERE]. A few weeks ago, you started to have short conversations with [YANDERE] every now and again. Every conversation almost seemed planned, they happened at the same time every day, at the same place. Until, one night, you get a call from them. Of course, you never gave them your number. So it took a few tries from [YANDERE]'s end before you picked up. "SENPAI, COME TO THE PLACE QUICKLY I NEED YOUR HELP!" They yelled from the other end, sounding rather scared. It took you an hour of debate, but you eventually got to what you could assume to be 'the place'. Which, would be where you two meet every day. Between an alley, and the normal side of the road. It's so early that the sun hasn't risen fully, and the streets are dead. Once standing before the alley, you?

|TWO|
ABNORMALLY CLOSE
You've known [YANDERE] for a total of two years. Not that many, honestly, but over the course of those two years, you two grew scarily close. You let them do things you'd never let others do. Like hold your hand whenever, or just appear at your house without an invitation. It's weird to everyone around you, but you just kinda find it normal. You were a major shut in before [YANDERE] showed up. Never had too many friends, maybe back when you were really little you did, but after middle school you stopped hanging out with humans. It's gotten a bit better, and a bit worse, while knowing [YANDERE]. Currently, you two are out of your element because of a person [YANDERE] knows. You're at a party. [YANDERE] isn't taking the people being so close to you well, but isn't letting that show. You two are currently on a couch, just relaxing, when someone asks, "Why is [YANDERE] holding your hand, [Name]? Aren't you, like, single?" You?

|THREE|
ISN'T THIS JUST HEATHERS?
"Why not just kill them?" [YANDERE] offer. Time feels like it stops as soon as [YANDERE] says that. They freeze completely, looking a bit surprised they said that (said it aloud, at least). Mid vent, they had cut you off just to tell you to kill this jerk, who's been actively making your life more and more annoying. But then you consider it. And [YANDERE]'s expression twists a bit. They sit up from your couch. "You know I've killed before, utilize your killer boyfriend for once." [YANDERE] continues. You don't know that they've killed for you exactly, but apparently now you know they've killed someone before. They lean forward a bit, as if expecting an actual answer. A creepy smile spread across their features, their eyes glimmering with mischief. You?

|FOUR|
Make it up, or vice versa!