Prologue: The New Kid at Kuoh Academy

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is the Prologue of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"On a travel bus headed to a town, a guy with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes is headed to the next town he's stopping at, that guy is named (Y/N) (L/N). He's headed back to his home after a long time, he decided to move back after a long time of being away, the bus stops at the station and he gets off. He looks around seeing the buildings as he sighs......................
(Y/N): "Things haven't changed. Still the same."
......................he walks to the house he is staying at, even at the same time looking at everything around him to see nothing has ever changed to him. He arrives at his home and he looks at it, he grabs a set of keys as he unlocks the gate and heads to the house as he unlock the door, he walks in to see the room empty. He sighs as he cleans the house of the dirt that has dirtied everything, he goes up to the rooms and he coughs from the dust being in the air as he opens the window and he breathes hard......................
(Y/N): "Yep, needs some heavy cleaning."
......................he sees the truck arrived as the furniture and other stuff has arrived, the drivers sets it up as his house is fixed. He sits on the couch after a long day, he gets a text on his phone and he looks to see its from someone notifying him about him starting Kuoh Academy and what day to get ready. He goes to buy food at the market and he places them where they when he places the milk in the refrigerator, he goes to sleep getting ready for the next day......................

Timeskip-4 Days Later

......................after acouple of days back at his home, he is now headed to Kuoh Academy as he is in the uniform they wear. He sees more students ahead of him as he knows they're headed to the academy as well, he arrives to look at the academy as he sighs and walks past the school gates to the school. He guess eyed at by everyone as he walks through the halls......................
Random Male Student 1: "Hey, I never seen him before. Must be new."
Random Male Student 2: "You ain't wrong there."
......................he continued walking through the halls hearing the voices of the students......................
Random Female Student 1: "Hey look, he's a new guy."
Random Female Student 2: "Wow, never expected someone new to join."
Random Female Student 3: "He's actually cute."
Random Female Student 1: "I just hope he's not a pervert."
.......................he looks at them confused why she said that, but he doesn't mind it as he heads to his first class. He arrives to see the students there, they look at him as he did as well......................
Teacher: "Oh, *he looks at him* it's you. Everyone this is the a student that's joining Kuoh Academy, please introduce yourself."
(Y/N): "Yes sir. *stands in front of the class* Hello everyone, my name is (Y/N) (L/N). I moved here four days ago, and I hope we can get along well."
Teacher: "Well (Y/N), you an sit next to *looks a for an open seat, points at one* Asia."
......................he looks to see a girl with gold like blonde hair and green eyes looking at him, he nods as he sits in the seat next to her and class starts as the teacher starts the lesson......................
Asia 'whispering': "It's nice to meet you."
(Y/N) 'whispering': "Nice to meet you as well."
Asia 'whispering': "So, your name is (Y/N). I like your name."
(Y/N): 'whispering': "Thanks, and you're Asia. That's actually a cute name."
......................she blushes as she smiles, the class end as its lunch time and (Y/N) brings out his lunch as he eats his food. He hears footsteps heading towards him as he looks around him as something appears in his face......................
????: "JOIN US!"
......................he screams as (Y/N) grabs the guy and slams him on the ground, he holds him down getting ready to punch him as he sees its another student......................
(Y/N): "What the hell man?"
????: "I guess you're jumpy."
???? 2: "I feel sorry for anyone who tries to scare you."
(Y/N): "Who the hell are you guys?"
Matsuda: "I am Matsuda."
Motohama: "I am Motohama."
(Y/N): "And what was that you- *looks to see its a magazine, his eyes widen realizing what kind of magazine it is* Nope, nope, nope, nope I'm going to eat somewhere else."
Matsuda: "Why?"
(Y/N): "I want nothing to do with you perverts."
Motohama: "He must be in denial, I believe he hasn't done what we are doing."
Matsuda: "Oh, then all you must do is look at the magazine and you'll be one of us. You will be in a sea of-"
(Y/N): "Being a pervert you push all the girls away from you, and I rather not be one than do what you two are doing. I'm close to losing my lunch because of you two, now get away from me or I'll rip apart that magazine and throw it in the trash."
......................they looked at him shocked as he gets up and eats somewhere else, he sits at bench as he continues eating. But, he gets a feeling he's being watched, he looks around him to see no one looking at him as they are minding their business, but he turns around to see a girl with red hair and blue eyes staring at him from a building. She disappears from his sight and he shrugs, but continued eating......................
Random Female Student 4: "Excuse me (Y/N). *he looks at her* Can we sit next to you?"
(Y/N): "Sure."
Random Female Student 5: "We saw what happened between you and those perverts, I guess we shouldn't have been worried you were one of them."
Random Female Student 6: "Well, be warned. Don't hang out with them, they'll turn you into a pervert. And that can't happen."
(Y/N): "Then I'll be sure to stay away from them."

Rias P.O.V

......................in a room where the Occult Research Club, Rias Gremory is sitting on a couch while Asia is sitting on another couch in front of her, Koneko is sitting next to her as Akeno is standing next to her......................
Rias: "So Asia, who is that new guy?"
Asia: "His name is (Y/N) (L/N), he arrived here at this town four days ago."
Koneko: "Four days ago? Why hasn't he come to school then?"
Rias: "The school was still setting him up, but from what I saw he turned down those two for becoming a pervert."
Akeno: "Hm, maybe he isn't like that kind of guy. That's pretty surprising."
Asia: "Oh don't worry, he's really nice. I talked to him in class."
Rias: "So, he has the same class as you? He does seem interesting."
Akeno: "This is just a suggestion, but I think he could be a good alongside us."
Rias: *stands up and walks to the shower* "I'll think about that."
......................she takes off her clothes and placed them somewhere as she walks in and closes the curtain, she takes a shower as she thinks about (Y/N), she smiles thinking of a way to meet him."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this prologue. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)