Chapter 10: A Strange Dream! Arrival of Riser Pheonix

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 10 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should of know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is suddenly in a strange room which causes him to look around, he sees a big Pipe Organ which makes him confused at first, suddenly a crying sound is heard; but not just one causing him to look to see girls he seen through school.....................
Random Female Student 1: "Why? Why it isn't me!?"
(Y/N): "Um, girls?"
Random Female Student 2: "This day is so important to you, I juts can't believe it's not me as well."
Random Female Student 3: "This can't be real, please let it be a mistake."
(Y/N): "Why are you girls crying? *looks down* What the- Why am I in a suit?"
Random Female Student 4: "It's your wedding, this can't be true."
Random Female Student 5: "I'm not crying cause this is a happy day, I'm crying cause it isn't me who's marrying you."
(Y/N): *blushes in shock* "What? A wedding? What do you mean wedding?"
????: "This is it (Y/N)."
......................he slowly turns around to the where he heard the voice, he sees it's Rias in a wedding dress which makes him realize that he is marrying her. He starts freaking out and he feels a sensation in his hand, he looks to see ten veins in his arm glowing a gold like color with a red hue at the top of his hand. He looks up to see he is in a field of crystals, he looks around to see its also like a cave.....................
(Y/N): "What is this? Where am I?"
.....................a walking sound is heard causing (Y/N) to turn around, something is seen walking towards him in a black and gold mist. He takes a closer look to see a dragon walking towards him, he starts freaking out until he saw the Dragon looking like his Sacred Gear color causing him to realize who that dragon is......................
(Y/N): "It's you! You're the Ohma Dragon, the one that I keep hearing about. I never thought I would actually meet you-"
....................the dragon gets closer and it starts changing its look along with the mist getting denser, (Y/N) tries to focus his eyes to see. But, his arm has that sensation again which his gear activates making the pain worse, the Sacred Gear stars cracking with a glow coming out from it and he yells in pain as he woke up from that dream. He looks at his left forearm as he rubbed it, he balls his hand into a fist from a realization.....................
(Y/N): (If that dream is a sign I need to get stronger, then I shouldn't hold back on my training.)

Timeskip-Evening

.....................(Y/N) is walking to the O.R.C room thinking about his dream, he hears screaming to see Motohama and Matsuda running out of the girl's locker room. Koneko is seen walking out cracking her knuckles while looking at them running away.....................
(Y/N): "Hey Koneko."
Koneko: *looks at him* "Oh, hey (Y/N). You're headed to the O.R.C room?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. You? *she nods* Want to go together?"
Koneko: "Sure. Let me just get dressed in my school uniform."
....................they arrive with Koenko sitting on the couch, (Y/N) is sitting there waiting for everyone else. Suddenly (Y/N) felt his arm tingling which he slightly groans at the feeling......................
Koneko: "Something wrong (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Huh? Nothing, it's just I had this strange dream last night."
Koneko: "How strange?"
(Y/N): "Can't quite explain it, but after that my arm has been feeling weird."
Koenko: "Which arm?"
(Y/N): "My left arm."
Rias: "Is everything okay?"
(Y/N): *looks at her* "Oh Rias, yeah. Everything is fine."
Rias: "Well, whatever it is can't be bad because of that. If it gets worse, let me know. Okay?"
(Y/N): "Okay."

Rias P.O.V

.....................(Y/N), Asia, Kiba, Koneko, and Shoutaru went home after a long day of school, Rias looks out the window to see them walking away.....................
Akeno: "Don't you think it's funny, *Rias looks at her* that reviews about (Y/N) are outstandingly positive. They say stuff like 'It was awesome' or 'This guy really helped me a lot with my problem, this guy is great! Thanks for sending him to me!' and he was still able to make a good pact with them. As a devil he is a massive success, the clients adore him. He must really seem like a perfect guy."
Rias: "Interesting."
Akeno: "But, from what is being heard it looks like he isn't even trying to help-"
Rias: "And its still good enough. But, from what I've seen he is a special one, he has three Sacred Gears in his right arm which is the fire, water, and ice dragons with the Ohma Dragon in his left arm and having a Nergigante as his Familiar. But, if things starts being easy for him he'll probably loose confidence, *looks away* I must focus on him, he might need me at one point."
Akeno: "Well, that is certainly assertive of you, isn't it?"
Rias: *looks at her* "Is there a point you're trying to make?"
Akeno: "Just remarking that your style is normally more laissez faire. I find this commitment you have for him to fascinating, that's all. Do you think there might be more of it?"
Rias: "Akeno, it's not a bad thing to have my best friend worry about me, but this is my own problem. And I'm still president of this club, am I not?"
Akeno: "Yes president. *stands up, bows to her* If you don't mind, I'd like to head home now."
Rias: "That's fine, I'll just see you tomorrow then."
.....................Akeno walks out closing the door behind her, Rias continued looking out the window at the view of the sun setting. But, a light is seen which she freaks out at seeing a glyph on the floor with someone she knows appearing.....................