Chapter 7: Battle Against a Murder

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 7 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"(Y/N) stood there looking at Mirak in anger after what he did to Shoutaru, he growls and runs at him while yelling with his fist in the air getting ready to punch him. But, Mirak blocks it with his Mace......................
Mirak: "You honestly think an attack like that is gonna-"
......................he was interrupted by (Y/N) summoning the Ohma Spear and stabbing him in the abdomen making him grunt in pain......................
Mirak: "You bastard."
......................Mirak punches him back, but (Y/N) gets back up quickly as he attacks again. Outside the Church with everyone, Kiba blocks an attack with his sword from a Fallen Angel as they fight, Akeno blocks an attack protecting Rias while she hits the Fallen Angel with her attack. Koneko punches the other one and all thee of them are on the ground hurt......................
Rias: "Now, any last words?"
Fallen Angel 1: "Your servant won't last long now, Mirak is probably already killing him."
Fallen Angel 3: "Yeah. Just like your previous servant."
Kiba: "Actually, this one you shouldn't underestimate."
Rias: "My new servant has a power unlike anyone else has, he bears the power of the Ohma Dragon."
Fallen Angel 2: *looks at them shocked* "What!? That's impossible, nothing of him was left."
Rias: "Well, you're wrong now. So, goodbye."
......................they scream as Rias finishes them off, Mirak crashes into the alter with dents in his armor. (Y/N) punches him in the face repeatedly with his Sacred Gear on his arm break the visor on his mask, but he pushes him off and he slides back with his hand sliding on the ground stopping him......................
(Y/N): "I think it's promotion time. Rook."
......................he takes Koneko's power as he rushed at him, Mirak slams his mace down on him. But, dents it the moment it touched him and (Y/N) punches him hard in the gut and the glass on his mask breaks showing his eyes, he equips his katakana and slashes his chest cutting to follow up with a stab to the heart to finish him. But, pushes him back with a fire attack as he lands in the ground in pain......................
Kiba: "What was that!?"
Asia: "(Y/N)!"
......................they run to the church as (Y/N) pushes a bench off him, Mirak grabs his neck and picks him up off the ground making (Y/N) dangle in the air......................
Mirak: "You have a strong soul, I guess I'll take it."
......................he sets up a Soul Absorbing spell which (Y/N) felt his should being absorbed, everyone else ran in to see what was going on as (Y/N) slowly started dying. Everyone arrives to see what was happening as they rushed in, but Mirak uses a wind magic attack to push them back......................
Mirak: "Well, look who's all here. Rias Gremory, now just like your previous servant; he will die."
Rias: "Hold it Mirak, there's something you need to know. Issei didn't kill Raynare, I did."
Mirak: "What?"
Rias: "Issei only defeated her, I finished her off and I made a mistake putting Issei's life for it. And I won't let that happen to (Y/N)!"
Mirak: "You bitch, you killed her!? You're gonna pay, ALL OF YOU!"
.......................(Y/N) felt his soul still in his body, but with Rias saying that it stopped. Everyone started attacking Mirak, but he blocked it causing them to get pushed back. Suddenly a faint voice is heard as (Y/N) looks around......................
???? 'echoing': "Grab it!"
(Y/N): "Huh?"
???? 'echoing': "Grab the Jewel around his neck!"
......................he grabs the jewel making Mirak look at him, (Y/N) kicks Mirak in the face pushing out of his grip as well with breaking the necklace with the jewel. (Y/N) lands on the ground wobbly until he got his balance......................
Asia: "He got the jewel!"
Kiba: "Alright!"
Mirak: "You son of a bitch! Now you're gonna- *sees a green glow* Huh?"
......................the jewel in his hand glows which everyone looks, (Y/N) felt power on his right hand and he looks to see what shocked him; a red version of his Scared Gear is on his arm which made him surprised......................
(Y/N): "What the?"
Mirak: "How in the hell?"
Kiba: "He's wearing Issei's Sacred Gear!"
(Y/N): (Wait, this is Issei's? Then that voice was- *smiles* Issei.)