Chapter 9: Meeting Sona Sitri! Getting a Familiar

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 9 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is packing up some flyers to hand out getting ready to do what he is assigned to do, he puts on the bag as he looks at Rias at the same time......................
Asia: "Okey-dokie, I'm all set!"
(Y/N): "Alright me, Asia, and Shoutaru are headed out delivering flyers. *looks at them* You both ready?"
Rias: "Hold on. *he looks at her* I think you'll be glad to know your flyer days are over."
(Y/N): "Really?"
Rias: "Don't worry, it's not a punishment. You, Asia, and Shoutaru have done great work, but normally the hassle of running around handing out flyers is the job of a Familiar."
(Y/N): "A Familiar? What's that?"
Rias: "Well, since you're a Senior Devil you got promoted to have one."
......................Rias stands up and opens her hand to summon a little bat like creature.....................
Rias: "This is my familiar (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Cool."
Akeno: "And I've got one too of course."
......................Akeno summons a little Imp like creature which raises his hands in the air......................
Koneko: "This is Shiro."
......................he looks to see Koneko holding a little white cat in her arms.....................
(Y/N): "Wow, no wonder Mist was acting all nice around you Koneko."
Shoutaru: "Yeah. Mist always has been friendly with other feline species, Inguess he wanted to say hi."
.....................Mist goes closer to Shiro which he paws in happiness at Mist and he jumps on his back causing him to look..................
Rias: "So, Shoutaru can you explain why you have two Familiars?"
Shoutaru: "Well, I would say they're my Familiars since I met them out their world. They just showed up and I decided to make them my Familiars, but they only became like partners to me."
(Y/N): "Yeah. He summoned them to help me against that Stray Exorcist."
Rias: "Well, that's surprisingly know, you must have a special ability Shoutaru."
(Y/N): "So, why does a devil need a familiar?"
Rias: "Familiars are a major part of being a devil; when you're in need they're always there to back you up."
Asia: "That's great, only problem is we have no idea how we're supposed to get one."
Rias: "That's the next step."
......................a knocking is heard which causes everyone's attention......................
Akeno: "Yeah?"
......................the door is opened by two girls letting other girls in along with a guy, (Y/N) recognized the, by seeing then around the school which he doesn't know.....................
????: "Sorry to interrupt."
Rias: "Hello Sona, what can I do for you?"
Sona: "Nothing, I just wanted to congratulate you on increasing the number of your servants."
(Y/N): "You know her Rias?"
Sona: *looks at him* "You're one of the new guys, I guess I shouldn't be rude. *walks up to him* It's nice to meet you, I'm Sona Sitri. The next head of the House of Sitri."
(Y/N): "Wait, you're a devil too?"
Sona: "Yes. It's really nice to meet you, I hear all the girls talk about you, even some of my servants kept talking about you."
???? 2: "Rias, I'm hurt to find out you didn't tell your new little boyfriend about us, but I supposed you don't trust him with inside info, then he must not worth that much to you huh?"
Sona: "It's considered bad form to get involved in the affairs of the other households, Saji. It's only natural that Rias held this back."
(Y/N): "And who are you?"
Sona: "Saji Genshiro, my Pawn."
Rias: "This is my Pawn, (Y/N) (L/N), my Bishop Asia Argento, and my second Rook Shoutaru Nijima."
(Y/N): "So, you're a Pawn yourself Saji?"
Saji: "Yeah. But, you and your gaggle slutty-sluts don't deserve to be in the same room room as a group of distinguished devils like Sitri's."
(Y/N): *looks at him with pure anger on his face* "You better take that back, or you're gonna wish you never became Sona's Pawn."
Saji: "Aww, he's mad. Not even gay Prince Charming over there can protect you from me, I took up four Pawn Pieces bro."
Sona: "He took up eight, just like her previous Pawn. It's always better to check you facts before you make a fool of yourself."
Saji: "Wait, *looks at her shocked* what? You're freaking kidding me right?! How did this guy and that lame-ass butt-munch manage that?"
(Y/N): "Lame-ass butt-munch? Are talking about Issei?"
Saji: "Yeah, why would-"
......................(Y/N) appears in front of him with his Sacred Gear activated grabbing his throat and lifting him up on the ground causing Saji to struggle to break out his grip.....................
Sona: "That look, is that Sacred Gear-"
Rias: "Yes Sona, that's the Ohma Dragon. Along with the fire and water dragon gears, even the weapons of Ohma with him is what he has."
Saji: "Wh-Who- *chokes* what is this Ohma Dragon?"
(Y/N): "The King of all Dragons."
Sona: "(Y/N), could you please put him down? I'm asking nicely since you are a well respectful guy."
.....................he looks at Rias which she nods, he lets him with him coughing and he walks next to Rias and everyone with his Sacred Gear disappearing......................
Sona: "My apologies, he's young. I hope you'll forgive him his youthful naïveté, newbies don't always appreciate the finer points of civility. *looks at Saji* Do they?"
Saji: "Oh right. *approaches them* My pleasure."
Asia: *holds his hand* "No, the pleasure is all mine."
Saji: *holds her hands, leans to her* "Hey. You sure you're not an angel, cause I'm pretty sure you just fell down from Heaven?"
(Y/N): *gets angry, grabs his wrist to squeeze it* "Listen here Saji, if you even think of putting moves on Asia, I'll beat you to a really, really bad pulp, you'll drink from a straw with that jaw of yours broken!"
Saji: *squeezes his hand* "Oh, you think you got that tough guy attitude on lock-down? Well, I ain't the only-" *gulps*
(Y/N): "Is that supposed to hurt? Cause guys weaker than you tried the same thing, and they ended up the same. But, I'll make it a little easy on you."
Saji: *looks at him confused* "What?"
.....................he grabs his forearm and grinds his hand on his skin causing him to scream in pain, he held it in pain...................
Saji: "Damn it, it feels like my skin is on fire!"
Rias: "This is embarrassing."
Sona: "I know, isn't it?"
Saji: "So, how's that flyer duty? I don't do that cause I'm an actual member of the team! Getting a familiar and everything."
(Y/N): "Ha, well snooze you loose asswipe. I got promoted from flyers and I'm getting a familiar too, so suck it punk."
Sona: "Oh, is that your plan Rias?"
Rias: "Yes, I was planning if going next week actually."
Sona: "Well, that's a bit of a problem for us as he only takes people once a month."
Rias: "In that case, why don't we have a friendly little contest to sort this whole thing out."
Sona: *looks at her shocked* "A contest?"
Rias: "Whoever wins earns the right to make a request first."
Sona: "Surely you're not talking about a rating game."
Rias: *giggles* "Oh no. We'd never get permission to do something like that."
Sona: "Yes, you're right. Besides, this is the time to call attention to yourself, now is it?"
Rias: *looks at her angry* "Don't go there. I know! *thinks of an idea* We should settle this with an ole fashioned high school way: with sports!"