Chapter 31: New Semester Begins

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 31 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a long Summer Break (Y/N) is back in school with a new semester happening as he is sitting in class, word has been spreading around about a transfer student joining the school. Class was about to begin when (Y/N) looked up to see someone he never expected to see in a Kuoh Academy uniform......................
(Y/N): (No way!)
Irina: "Hello everyone. My name is Irina Shido. It's a pleasure."
(Y/N): "She's here?"
Matsuda: "That's what I'm talking about!"
Motohama: "Aika wasn't lying!"
Irina: "Oh, hi (Y/N)! I didn't see you there!"
Matsuda: "Yo, why's my future baby-mama talkin' to you?"
(Y/N): "Okay 1: don't you talk to me like that, 2: We know each other from childhood, and 3: if you ever call her your 'baby-ma'am' again I will smack you!"
Matsuda: *gets scared* "Okay, I'm sorry."
Irina: "Yep, he's right. We've known each other forever! Me, him, and Issei were childhood friends so we go way, way back!"
Matsuda/Motohama: "Wha?!"
Motohama: "You knew Issei this entire time?"
Matsuda: "You never even talked to us about him you punk."
(Y/N): "Wait, you two were his friends? I feel sorry for him."
.....................after that he went to the O.R.C room with Koneko on his lap along with Irina there as well......................
Xenovia: "Looks like you had a safe trip."
Asia: "I didn't think we'd see you again so soon!"
Irina: "I know right? I missed you. Oh, come here! *hugs them, but they step back* What's the matter?"
Xenovia: "Sorry, it's just the cross hanging around your neck."
Asia: "It hurts us."
Irina: "Oh! That's right! I forgot the crucifix hurts devils. Forgive me?"
(Y/N): "Same old Irina."
Gasper: "I'm kinda freaking out. Wasn't she a member of the church?"
Kiba: "That's right. I wonder why she transferred here too?"
Shoutaru: "I think we'll find out soon."
......................the door is neard to be open which reveals Rias and Akeno......................
Rias: "Great, you've already gathered. Welcome Irina. Have you had a good first day of school?"
Irina: "I have! Thank you so much Rias. Everyone's so nice! I'm really happy to be here!"
(Y/N): "Rias, you knew? What's going on?"
Azazel: "It's not that complicated kid."
(Y/N): "Oh great, Azazel's here."
Azazel: "I figured I should come say hello to the news transfer student too. After all, she's here since Michael thinks the rest of us aren't strong enough. So, he's bolstering our numbers against the Chaos Brigade."
Kiba: "Hey, we did work pretty well together."
Akeno: "Sure, it'll take getting used to, but it'll be fun."
Irina: "That that I'm here, you guys don't have to worry about a thing! As a reincarnated angel, I'll protect you with Lord Michael's blessing! Amen!"
(Y/N): (I thought pride was a sin.)
Gasper: "She sorta terrifies me."
Xenovia: "I still can't believe you're an angel now. How did that even happen?"
Azazel: "With God dead and all, there's no way for new angels to be born. So they've gotta be made now, kind of like the Fallen Angels and Devils do."
Irina: "This is how it works. A high-level angel ranked as a 'King'. The king commands it's 'Brave Saints', which rank from 'Queen' to 'Ace', and there's everything in between."
Kiba: "Oh, I get it. While all of us are based on chess pieces, you guys are like a deck of cards."
Asia: "A whole of cards to choose from. Which one did you get assigned?"
Irina: "I was hoping someone would ask me that! I am a rank Ace. I was beyond honored to take on this prestigious position for Lord Michael's deck. What a joy! Such a blessing! Lord Michael, thank you!"
Asia: "It's nice to see Irina so full of purpose. Lord Michael must have done a lot for her."
Xenovia: "I guess so. It proves when you're lost, life still has a direction. I think you and I can relate to that."
Asia: "So true!"
......................after that (Y/N) and Asia decided to go out to get some things for a welcoming party as they walked down the street......................
(Y/N): "You excited for the welcoming party tonight?"
Asia: "I am. I want Irina to feel at home."
(Y/N): "Gotta say, our house is filling up like crazy! Not only Irina, but Rossweisse as well."
......................after walking (Y/N) sees a poster that caught his eye.....................
(Y/N): "Hey, the sports festival is coming up."
Asia: "Is that important?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. It's a competition between classes. Every year after Summer Break we go out and see who's the best at any sport that's there."
Asia: "Shoot, and while I come from the church, I have no grace."
.......................Asia is heard from her scream as (Y/N) sees her falling which she goes to help her, but someone else helps her which he sees someone else helping her......................
(Y/N): "Asia, are you alright?"
Asia: "Yes, I'm fine. Just a little shaken. *turns around* Thanks for the save, I appreciate it."
????: "My pleasure, Asia Argento."
(Y/N): "Wait."
????: "How lucky I caught you today. After all, you're the reason I came here."
Asia: *backs up* "Huh?"
(Y/N): "Now I remember. You were at the reception in the underworld!"
????: "I've fantasized about seeing you again."
Asia: "Um, I'm sorry?"
(Y/N): *walks in front of her* "Hey, back up. She doesn't need you bothering her."
????: "Come now, we're all friends here. After all, we have such history."
(Y/N): "What?"
......................they went somewhere as the guy undid his top to reveal a scar on his chest......................
Asia: "That scar! I can't believe it!"
Diodora: "That's right. I am the first devil you saved by using your Sacred Gear, but I never introduced myself. My name is Diodora Astaroth. Honestly, I never expected to reunite with you in the underworld. I wanted to speak with you then, but there was such a commotion, I missed my chance. So, I have come to pick up where we left off."
Asia: "What? 'Left off?"
Diodora: "For us to have met twice, in the world above, as well as below." *he kisses her hand making (Y/N) angry*
(Y/N): "HEY! Back off!"
Diodora: "Clearly, we are bound by fate, and so I must take you as my bride."
(Y/N): *stands between them* "Back off! *looks at her* Let's go Asia!"
......................he grabs her hand as they walked back home after that, as they got home (Y/N) told Rias everything about today..........
Rias: "Interesting. The current Great Devil Beelzebub is a descendant of the Astaroth family. And Diodora is the heir to that title. I didn't realize you two were aquatinted Asia."
Asia: "Actually it's quite surprise for me too. A lot was going on back then, I didn't recognize him."
(Y/N): (Poor Asia, saving him got her exiled from the church; which got her mixed up with the Fallen Angels.)
Asia: "He only came today because he wanted to introduce himself, so he didn't linger or anything."
Rias: "Well, that's good to hear. Diodora was pretty she,there'd and can be a bit socially awkward, I'm sure he was just excited to see the girl who saved him. Ignore him and he'll go away."
Asia: "Okay, I'll do that."
......................a knock at the door is heard as Gasper peeks his head in......................
Gasper: "Hey, we're all set up downstairs for the party."
Rias: "Perfect timing. Are you guys ready?"
Asia: "Yeah! What's wrong (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "Hm, it's nothing. If Diodora bother you again, don't worry. I'll take care of it!"
Asia: *smiles* "Thanks!"
......................after that everyone went downstairs as they sat down and Irina stands up......................
Irina: "I wanted to thank you. I'm happy to be here. Y'know, I used to think of Devils as my sworn enemies, somI hunted them mercilessly and I would've killed you all."
Gasper: "I really hope this stays in past tense."
Irina: "But, that's over! Lord Michael said we should put the past behind us and work together for a better future. Which is great, because I'd much rather be friends with you anyway. I'm honored to represent the church here. Let's make our communities proud!"
......................everyone claps after she said that.....................
Azazel: "It's nice to see youthful idealism. Our sides've been fighting each other too long, some still won't approve, though. *drinks from his glass* But, you kids put that aside to stop a pissy god's rampage. It was an excellent demonstration of what's possible if we work as one. I want to thank you all for what you represent."
(Y/N): "When you say that, it's lie, nearly dying was worth it."
Kiba: "Yeah, almost."
Azazel: "C'mon. It worked out in the end. The real travesty is that there weren't any Fallen Angels around to make my team look good."
Akeno: "Not true. There was a Fallen Angel. And it fought, united with a devil."
(Y/N): "That's right."
Azazel: "You're right. I'm mistaken. And I know on guy who'd have been proud to see it. On that note, good news (Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "What?"
Azazel: "I had some business to take care of back in the Underworld. Found out you've become quite the celebrity there."
(Y/N): "Really, how?"
Asia: "Wow! That's wonderful news (Y/N)!"
Xenovia: "It makes sense. He did use Mjolnir to crush Loki and save all of hell."
Azazel: "You think so, wouldn't you? They made a documentary to showcase our brave hero's hits. And then it went hell viral."
.....................what it shows was (Y/N)'s Sacred Gear powering up as he fought Kuroka and that part where the gems from the fight with Loki started appearing as well with them going in his body......................
(Y/N): (Never managed I would make much of a success.)