Chapter 57: Days of Love Pt. 3 (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 57 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened with Akeno, (Y/N) is now sitting in his room with Koneko on his lap wearing one of his nice shirts as she uses her sage arts healing on him as he hugged her. She wanted to use the opportunity after he unlocked the Emperor Scale Mail Balance Breaker considering the power he gave off, but he felt his body fine and nothing wrong and he gets curious..................
Koneko: " How do you feel (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "I feel fine, and you didn't have to do this. I feel fine, so what's the real reason you wanted to be alone with me?"
Koneko: *blushes* "I-I-"
.....................she leans towards him to kiss, he hugs her as they continued kissing. She lowers herself to his area to unzip his pants...................
Koneko: "I'm in heat, every time you're around me your scent gets to me and it wasn't easy trying to fight back, I really need you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): *smiles, rubs her head* "All you had to do was ask Koneko."
.....................she whimpers as she unzips his pants to releases his trapped member, she licks his member caused him to groan at the feeling of her tongue. Koneko licks the tip of his member until she starts sucking on his member, he sees her Nekomata ears and tail appear as she focused on ducking his member...................
(Y/N): "Th-That feels so good Koneko."
.....................she goes further to suck his member making him groan more, she kept going until (Y/N) groans and releases his load inside her mouth. She hugged him tight to keep him in her mouth while she swallowed his load, she releases him as she breathes hard, she unbuttons the shirt and turns around on her hands and knees looking at him as she shook her hips...................
(Y/N): "Koneko?"
Koneko: "Meow! Meow!"
(Y/N): (Is she that broken from that? Looks like she's desperate.)

3rd P.O.V

....................he goes behind her to position his member at her opening causing her to get excited as he placed his hands on her hips. He inserts his member inside her making her moan, the moment he breaks through breaking her virginity she whimpers with blood going down her leg as a sign of her virginity taken, she breathes hard from that with (Y/N) groaning at how tight her opening is squeezing him. After a minute (Y/N) thrusts inside her making her moan at the feeling of his thrusts..................
(Y/N): "Koneko, you're so tight it's so good!"
....................she reaches for him to grab his wrists as he thrusts inside her, he grabs her wrists to pull her back to thrust faster making her moan loud and frequently. Koneko tried fighting her Nekomata side from doing that, but to no avail with her enjoying her time with (Y/N), he laid on the bed with his hands still on her waists as he thrusts upwards with the tip of his member at her womb making her moan loud. (Y/N) groans with Koneko's opening getting tighter causing Koneko to releases on his member making her squeal loud with (Y/N) thrusting hard upwards releasing his seed inside her making her moan loud. She lays back on his body as she breathes hard....................
(Y/N): "Koneko, are you okay?"
Koneko: "I-I'm okay, it was s-so good."
....................he removes his member from her opening as his seed leaks out, they look at each other as they kissed while being close to each other in a loving embrace...................

Timeskip-Next Day

.....................at school it's now gym class with (Y/N) in a supply closet with Koneko on her knees sucking his member making g him groan while she rubbed her opening pleasuring him at the same time. She stood up with (Y/N) carrying her by her legs with her arms wrapped around his neck as he inserts his member in her opening making her moan, he thrusts inside her making her moan at his thrusts inside her. Koneko loses herself to the pleasure with her Nekomata ears and tail appearing, he thrusts fast and pounds her hard making her moan at the feeling....................
Koneko: "So good! It's so good (Y/N), don't stop!"
..................they kiss with Koneko moaning in the kiss, (Y/N) grips her rear to thrust harder and faster making her moan loud at the feeling. He lays her on the mat in the supply closet to thrust inside her and pounds her hard, (Y/N) hugs her tight while she did. (Y/N) groans with his release close as he thrusts faster..................
(Y/N): "Koneko, I'm gonna cum!"
Koneko: "Cum inside me!"
..................he does three strong thrusts as he releases his seed inside her making her moan at the feeling, he pulls out with his seed leaking out as they both breathed hard while looking at each other in the eyes. They kissed while they hugged to show how much they love each bother and soon it won't be over for (Y/N)."

To be continued...................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know, and with that said, see y'all next time.)