Chapter 8: Shoutaru's First Day at Kuoh Academy

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 8 of this story and by the title of this chapter, you should know what's going to happen in this story,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened against Mirak and having Shoutaru as a member of the peerage, (Y/N) is looking at the Sacred Gear that was placed on his right arm which belonged to Issei and he now knows it's his now. He compares it to the one on his left hand which is the one he already had and he felt the power of both of them at the same time, he deactivates them to rub his wrists......................
(Y/N): (Having two Sacred Gears with two different dragons is gonna be overpowering to me, but it is what it is.)
......................he continues putting flyers in the bag, he hears the door open to see everyone walk in......................
(Y/N): "Hello Miss President, just getting ready to go bring out flyers."
Rias: "Of course, be carful (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I will."
Rias: "Oh (Y/N), *he stops walking! looks at her* I'll need you to wake up at in the morning for training."
(Y/N): "Is there a reason why?"
Rias: "Cause we have to train, you posses two Sacred Gears and your battle with the Fallen Angels made one thing clear about you getting to the peak physical condition as we can possibly can. Does five o clock seem okay?"
(Y/N): "Around that time yeah, people train like that."
Rias: "Good, I'll see you tomorrow."

Rias P.O.V

......................(Y/N) walks out and she looks at Shoutaru who is petting Icarus causing him to be happily easing into his touch while he did......................
Rias: "So, Shoutaru."
Shoutaru: "Yes Miss President?"
Rias: "Should we talk about sleeping arrangements? *he looks at her* Asia told me you were staying at a hotel while you were getting ready for Kuoh Academy, but that can't work out much. So, where would you like to live?"
Shoutaru: "Well, if I had to choose I would say (Y/N)'s place, but Asia is staying with him."
Asia: "Oh don't worry, he has plenty of rooms. He lived by himself when I moved in."
Shoutaru: "He lived by himself?"
Rias: "What about his family?"
Asia: "It's pretty sad from what he told me, he doesn't know who his father is and his mother, she died of cancer when he was young. *her eyes widen* It's sad hearing about that, he's just a kind soul and he had all that trouble."
Rias: *looks away sad* (Y/N, I'm so sorry that happened you.)

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Next Day

......................(Y/N) is asleep after a long night from handing out flyers, he felt someone shake him and he opens his eyes to see Asia there as she is wearing a workout uniform.....................
(Y/N): "Asia? What is it?"
Asia: "I thought I wake you up before five, Rias will be here for the training."
(Y/N): "Oh right, of course *sits up, rubs the back of his head* I'll get ready. Let me get dressed in my training wear."
Asia: "Okay."
......................she gets up and walks out with (Y/N) changing out his clothes, Rias arrives for their training to start and (Y/N) starts running at the speed he runs at which Rias and Asia aren't that much far behind......................
Rias: "You really are a fast runner (Y/N), I'm impressed."
(Y/N): "Thanks. I train myself when I have the chance."
Rias: "And how would you do that?"
(Y/N): "My uncle bought this exercise equipment years ago and I have that in my basement right now. I use it a lot."
Rias: "Well, I'll take a look at it. But, now focus on right now."
(Y/N): "Yes ma'am."
......................now they're at a park with (Y/N) sitting on the ground stretching out reach forward with Rias behind him to see his progress......................
Rias: "Wow, you're really doing good (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Thank you, you didn't believe me at first with what I said did you?"
Rias: "Well, in the world of devils intelligence doesn't matter as much as strength. So, you gotta get strong in mind and body."
(Y/N): "Yes ma'am." *feels her breasts touching his back* (Oh geez. Does she have to hug me that hard?)
......................now he starts with push ups with of just Rias, but Asia sitting on his back. He breathes hard as he continued as he did the push-ups......................
Asia: "Wow, he must be really strong from lifting us both like this."
Rias: "I guess you do push ups a lot?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. It's what I do when it comes to starting to train."
Rias: "Well, the stronger you get the more powerful you are. The more powerful you are, the more you can accomplish."
(Y/N): "I definitely believe that." *does three more push ups, starts blushing* (Jeez, why did they have to sit on my back? Rias is testing my strength of course, but how their butt feels.)
.......................Rias taps his rear as he lays on the ground in exhaustion......................
Rias: "Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable."
(Y/N): "It's alright. You do what you have to do to test someone's strength and stamina."
Rias: "Matter a fact, what's keeping him from showing up?"
(Y/N): "Wait, who?"
Asia: "Oh, he's here."
......................he looks to see Shoutaru arriving which he smiles at......................
Shoutaru: "Sorry I'm late. I had to get some things after the exercising."
......................he brings out some water which (Y/N) drinks after a long day from exercising......................
(Y/N): "So, why are you here Shoutaru?"
Shoutaru: "Rias asked me if I could come along."
(Y/N): "Really, is that true? *looks at Rias to see her looking in a random direction* Rias?"
Rias: *she snaps out of her trance, looks at him* "I'm sorry?"
(Y/N): "Are you okay? Is something wrong?"
Rias: "No, it's alright. Well, now that everyone's here we should probably go."
(Y/N): "Go where?"
Rias: "We're going to your house of course."
......................they return to his home and (Y/N) sees a lot of boxes that he doesn't know who they belong to......................
(Y/N): "Who's boxes are these?"
Asia: "Oh, they're Shoutaru's."
Shoutaru: "Yep."
(Y/N): *looks at him* "They're yours? Why did you bring them here? What's going on?"
Rias: "As of today, Shoutaru is gonna be living with you and Asia."
Asia: "He wanted to move in since he lived in a hotel and he was wondering if it would be okay."
(Y/N): "Oh, definitely. *he looks at him* You can stay as long as you want Shoutaru."
Shoutaru: *smiles* "Thank you."
(Y/N): "Why don't you go pick a room?"
Shoutaru: *nods* "Okay." *walks in the house*
Rias: "How many rooms do you have (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "About nine bedrooms and three bathrooms."
Rias: *looks at him shocked* "That many? *he nods* Can I have a look?"
(Y/N): "Go ahead."