Chapter 53: Story of the Past

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 53 of this story and by the title of is chapter and the end of the previous chapter, you should know what's going to happen in this chapter, and I also wanted to say parts of this chapter will have some narrative parts,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Rias P.O.V

"Rias along with everyone couldn't believe who they were looking at, it was him; Zikonis, the Ohma Dragon that was believed to be dead, but alive and chained in a dungeon that has a big room in the middle. It looks at her as she gets scared of thinking he would attack her.....................
Zikonis: "That smell. That hair, are you Rias Gremory?"
Rias: "Yes, I am."
Zikonis: "Well, this is a surprise, I never expected to meet you. Zeoticus kept talking a lot about you, I never thought I would meet you in a situation like this."
Rias: "Likewise. I heard a lot about you."
Zikonis: "Why are you here? Did you come to rescue me and how did you find out?"
Rias: *looks at Akeno, she nods* "We never knew you were here when we arrived, the reason we're here is because we're here for your son, (Y/N)."
Zikonis: "My son? You know my son? He's here?!"
Kiba: "So, he is your son? And it wasn't made up."
Asia: "Um excuse me, Zikonis. How did you meet his mother? How did you manage to- you know?"
Zikonis: *sighs* "It's a long story, it started off years before today and after the Great War was slowing down as it was coming to an end. I kept hearing about the human life and I wanted to understand how they do and how they live their lives. So, if I was gonna walk among the humans I needed to become a devil, but I would've ended up like Tannin; so I did that ritual where I can have a human looking devil form."
Rias: "I know that ritual, you need fresh blood and a dead body of a devil."
Zikonis: "Yes, that exact same one. I did the ritual and it worked, then I walked among the humans as I looked human myself. And I admitted it was peaceful to live a normal life, so I did. It was two years when it lasted."
Akeno: "Then, how did you meet Haruka?"
Zikonis: "I was strolling around the town and I was getting hungry on that day, so I decided to go to a cafe instead going at where I stay to cook up something. And that's when I met her."

Zikonis P.O.V
Flashback-14 Years Ago

......................in a restaurant where people are sitting enjoying their food a human looking dragon/devil by the name of Zikonis walks in and sits somewhere. He waits as he looks at the window, he hears walking towards him and he sees a woman with (H/C) hair along with (E/C) eyes looking at him as his heart beats faster as he looked at her.....................
????: "Hello sir, can I take your order?"
Zikonis: "Ah yes, I would like Takoyaki with some rice balls and a water please."
????: *writes it on a notepad* "Takoyaki, rice balls, and a water. Coming right up."
Zikonis: *looks at her name tag* "So, your name is Haruka?"
Haruka: "Oh, yes. I know these name tags are easy to be seen on this outfit, considering this is what I wear with my work clothes."
Zikonis: "Well, I think Haruka is a beautiful name."
Haruka: *blushes* "Thank you, I'll go confirm your order."
.....................she walks off as he sat there waiting for his food, he looked outside to see the people walk past him in the restaurant, it was interrupted with the sound of commotion which he sees Haruka being troubled by three guys which he gets angry at...................
Random Male 1: "Haruka, I am tired of you ignoring me! We are talking and working things out!"
Haruka: "I don't want to talk to you bastard, you cheated on me and used me. I don't want to be with you anymore and I meant it. So back off you prick!"
......................he gets angry and throws her out the restaurant onto the ground which Zikonis gets angry at and he stood up as the three guys walk towards her as she gets frightened......................
Zikonis: "Leave her alone, right now!"
Random Male 1: *looks at him* "Who's gonna make me?"
Zikonis: "That will be me!"
Random Male 2: "Oh, we got a tough guy here. We're gonna enjoy messing up your face, pretty boy!"
.......................the first guy goes for a punch, but Zikonis dodges out the way as his fist hits the wall of the restaurant as he screams in pain holding his hand which his face gets slammed in the wall by Zikonis, the second guy goes to punch him only for him to get kicked in the gut as he stagger back, the third guy runs at him yelling to lead with a kick to his knee to follow up with an elbow to the back of the head as he threw him to the second guy as they fall as Zikonis grabs the main guy by the shirt and lifts him up.....................
Zikonis: "Listen here, I don't give a damn who you are! You go anywhere near her and you're gonna get it worse. Got that? *he nods in fear* Now get the hell outta here!"
........................he throws him to his friends and they ran off, Zikonis jogs to Haruka as he helped her up and she looks at him............
Zikonis: "Are you okay Haruka?"
Haruka: "Yes. I'm fine, thank you um. I don't know your name."
Zikonis: (I can't give her my real name, it'll expose me.) "I'm Ziko."
Haruka: "Ziko, that's a good name."
Zikonis: "Thank you."
......................she smiled at him as he does as well and they walked back in the restaurant with Haruka sitting with him as they talked......................
Zikonis 'narrating': "We started to know each other often, and when she found out I was living in a hotel she invited me to stay with her, I was judgmental at first, but I took her invitation and stayed with her. We got to know each other more and I came up with a lie about my life, and for once in my life I was happy, it lasted for months when we started off as friends, then the night she found out who and what I am changed everything."
.......................on a bridge, Zikonis and Haruka are walking back home as its night time and they suddenly get surrounded by a purple field as they looked up with Zikonis's eyes widen as he knew what was happening.....................
Haruka: "What's happening?"
Fallen Angel 1: "So, that's them?"
Random Guy 1: "Yeah. That's them and that guy is who you're killing! Just don't hurt her!"
.........................they looked to see three Fallen Angels along with the same three guys who are with Haruka's ex as she his behind him with Zikonis not getting phased.....................
Fallen Angel 2: "Ha, look at this guy being tough!"
Fallen Angel 3: "This'll be easy, sorry we have to kill you handsome, but these three promised somethings we were interested in."
Zikonis: "So, you got three Fallen Angels to do your dirty work? *they stopped walking* Pretty cowardly if you ask me!"
Fallen Angel 1: "Hang on, how do you know what we are?"
Zeoticus: "Cause I fought your kind before, as the Ohma Dragon!"
......................he lets out a burst of power along with his Sacred Gear as he looked at them unfazed as they freaked out realizing who he is.....................
Fallen Angel 1: "Oh shit, it is him!"
Fallen Angel 2: "Son of a bitch it's Zikonis, you assholes got us fucked now!"
Fallen Angel 3: "Who cares, let's get outta here!"
........................they sprout their wings as they fly off, but Zikonis throws three attacks towards them that it easily kills them with their screams of agony heard and feathers floating down, the three guys looked at him scared. But, Zikonis focused on his magic and scrambled their memories which he makes them forget Haruka and him even meeting them along with their relationship as they walked off groggily.....................
Haruka: "Ziko? *his eyes widen* What was that?"
......................he looked at her as he saw no fear in her eyes, only confusion, he looked down as he took her someplace where they won't be seen as they stood away from each other.....................
Zikonis: "Haruka, I was afraid of telling you and I wanted to one day. But, I understand what you are gonna see will shock you and my life that I said, I lied. I hope you understand."
Haruka: "What are you wanting to show me?"
.......................he focuses his magic as he turned into his dragon form, after his wings pop out he looked at her with him looking down at her cause of his height.......................
Zikonis: "This is what I am Haruka, my name is not Ziko. It's Zikonis, and I'm what is called the Ohma Dragon, King of Dragons. And I'm also a devil, if you don't want to see me anymore. I understand, I won't bother you."
.......................he closed his eyes as he waited for what happened, but he felt arms around the nose part of his head as she saw Haruka hug him.....................
Zikonis 'narrating': "When I revealed my dragon form and told her who I was, I thought she would be scared and never wanted to see me again. But, the moment she hugged me, I was surprised by her reaction, and after that she told the words I will always remember and cherish forever."
Haruka: "I don't care what you are and where you come from, I don't see you a monster, I see you as sweet and caring man. I don't care if I get hated and I don't care if the world is against me. I love you Zikonis!"
........................his eyes widen as he heard those three words, he cried and he changed back to his devil form as he hugged her. They looked at each other as they kissed passionately, after that they returned home as Haruka took off her outfit along with her bra as she leans to Zikonis as he laid there.......................
Zikonis: "Were you scared at first? *she shakes her head* Were you gonna leave me when I showed you what I am?"
Haruka: *shakes her head again, looks at him smiling* "No, like I said, I love you for who you are, not what you are. And tonight, I want you! I want my first time to be with you."
..........................he smiles from what she said, he cups her cheek as they kissed and they laid in the bed as they had their night of love.......................