Chapter 50: A Young Life Saved

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 50 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"A sound is heard as (Y/N) opens his eyes, he looked around as he saw a giant room and he hears crying again which he sees the same girls from his school as they cry which he knows what's going on......................
(Y/N): "Here we go again. This dream again."
????: "Ohma Dragon."
(Y/N): "Hmm, *looks where he heard the voice, his eyes widen* Barkiel? What are you doing here?"
Barkiel: "You always make my daughter happy, I have no objections. Keep my daughter safe."
(Y/N): "What?!"
Kuroka: "Take care of Shirone. *he looks at her* She's happy around you and it's too bad I won't be able to take her back."
Random Girl 1: "If he was going to have a harem, I would've joined before today."
Random Girl 2: "Why couldn't it be me?"
Rias: "Tonight is the night (Y/N)."
.......................he looks to see not only Rias, but Akeno, Koneko, Asia, Xenovia, Rossweisse and Ravel in wedding dresses which he blushes at, now the room changes with the girls laying on (Y/N) as they're naked......................
Rias: "Let's have some fun (Y/N)."
Akeno: "My body can't wait to feel your love."
Koneko: "I'm happy to be with you (Y/N)."
Asia: "Don't be afraid (Y/N), you can go all out."
Xenovia: "Now that we're married, we can make our babies with no regrets."
Rossweisse: "Please be my first, you're the only one perfect for me."
Ravel: "I will make my family proud, let's go (Y/N)!"
......................they move closer to him as he blushes, but he wakes up to see Rias and Asia sleeping with him as well with Akeno on top of him as he sighs......................
(Y/N): (Same dream, different outcome.)

Timeskip-Next Day

......................after a long week of school and finally it the weekend, (Y/N) is relaxing in the bathroom as he sits in the bathtub enjoying the temperature of the water, after what happened with the Rating Game against Sairaorg nothing hasn't happened since then as he takes the time to relax after a long while of fighting and training with the pressure.....................
(Y/N): (Ah man, *rubs his hair back* what can be more relaxing than a warm bath? *sighs* It's been a while since we had some problems with the Khaos Brigade, I sometimes wonder what else they're planning.)
......................he rests his head on a towel and he laid there, until he heard water splashing as he looks to see Akeno as she's in front of him with a smile on her face......................
(Y/N): *eyes widen as he blushes* "A-Akeno? W-What are you doing?"
Akeno: "What do you think silly? I'm going to take a bath with you, *sits close to him* is that okay?"
(Y/N): "Y-Yeah, it's o-okay."
Akeno: *leans her head on his shoulder* "Good."
Rias: "Akeno. *they look at her* What do you think you're doing?"
Akeno: "Just having a little bath time with (Y/N)."
Rias: "Oh really? Well, you're gonna have to share."
.....................she sat next to him as they leaned on his shoulders as they sat next to him which he blushes, but not a big blush. After that he walks down stairs in some clothes and he dries his hair off, he looks to see Xenovia putting in her shoes.....................
(Y/N): "Hey Xenovia. *she looks at him* You going somewhere?"
Xenovia: "Yeah. Akeno is planning on cooking tonight and she forgot some ingredients. So, I'm going to pick some up for her. You wanna join?"
(Y/N): "Yeah sure."
......................he puts on his shoes as he walks on with Xenovia to the supermarket, they looked around as they got the ingredients. At times they would fool around as (Y/N) put on some silly glasses as he showed Xenovia which she laughs at.....................
Xenovia: "What are those? Glasses?"
(Y/N): "Not regular glasses, these are silly glasses. They have a spring on them which makes them move like this."
Xenovia: "That's funny. And what's this?" *picks up a whoopee cushion*
(Y/N): "Oh. *holds in laugh* That is a whoopee cushion, that is an old gag. You see you fill it up with air and you put it down where someone is going to sit and the moment they put pressure on it, it sounds like a fart sound."
Xenovia: *bursts out laughing* "That's so funny. Wow, there's so much I'm learning after being in a church for so long."
(Y/N): "Hey, don't worry. You'll learn plenty of things."
.....................they bought the stuff for Akeno to use as the walked out, Xenovia's attention was turned seeing a family hanging out in a park as he smiled.....................
Xenovia: "You know, I'm still wanting that child you and me will make."
(Y/N): *blushes* "X-Xenovia don't talk about it in public, people will get the wrong idea cause we're teenagers in school, we haven't even graduated yet."
Xenovia: "Sorry, it's just with everything that's been going on I still haven't had a chance yet, and we will."
......................she continued walking as (Y/N) stood there for a little and he followed her as they head back home.....................