Chapter 22: Meeting the First Bishop

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 22 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After school everyone arrives at the O.R.C building and are now standing in front of the room that is covered in yellow tape with the word keep out with the handles on the door chained.....................
(Y/N): "It's this room?"
Shoutaru: "The entire time I thought it was something bad in that room, but it's this?"
Asia: "That's where the other Bishop is?"
Rias: "Last night, my brother insisted for me to release the seal, and allow the Bishop to leave this area. I'm not sure why, but the Bishop refused the offer."
(Y/N): "So, it's shut-in."
Akeno: "Such a shame really, considering the child used to be the largest earner we had."
(Y/N): "Seriously? No way."
Kiba: "With special contracts, the Bishop used a computer to make them."
Xenovia: "Which means the power of this Bishop had must have been fairly dangerous if needed to be locked away."
......................Rias places her hand in the door with a seal looking glyph appearing breaking the yellow tape along with the lock meaning the seal broken......................
Koneko: "And the seal has been broken."
Rias: "Alright, let's see how this goes."
......................Rias places her hand on the handle as everyone entered the room, a coffin was seen in the middle of the room which confused (Y/N), a high pitched scream is heard that freaks him out......................
(Y/N): "What was that?!"
Rias: "Hello. I'm glad to see you're looking well."
????: "I don't understand what's going on!"
Rias: "The seal has been broken, *Akeno opens the coffin* so you're free to come home with us now, okay?"
????: "No, I don't want to ever leave here! The outside is too scary!"
(Y/N): "It's-- a little girl? Why is she in here? *Kiba chuckles* What's so funny?"
Rias: "The child is a boy."
(Y/N): *looks at her confused and shocked* "Huh? What? Did you just say what I think I just heard."
Rias: "I realize he may look like a girl, but he is most definitely a little boy."
(Y/N): "Oh."
Akeno: *giggles* "As you've noticed, he likes to dress up like a girl though."
Rias: *hugs him* "Everyone say hello to Gasper Vladi. The other Bishop of my household. He's a first year student, here. And before I had to honor of turning him into a devil, this little guy was actually half-human, half-vampire."
Asia: "What? He's a real vampire?"
Shoutaru: "Woah! How?"
(Y/N): "That's amazing, I never though they existed. So, wait not to be mean if he's a boy, why did he decide to dress like a girl? Is it for someone or-"
Gasper: "Um. I-- For me, I guess. I just think these clothes are cuter, that's all."
(Y/N): "Alright, I guess I won't argue there. You're a kid and what you like to do comforts you."
Koneko: "You're always too nice (Y/N), I feel like I can't be even mad at you."
Rias: "Hey Gasper. Why don't you come with us outside now? Okay?"
Gasper: "I don't wanna; please don't make me!"
(Y/N): "Hey don't worry, we'll take care of you. *reaches for him, hold his hand out* Don't be scared."
.....................Gasper screams as he was gone, but (Y/N) felt a tingling type as that happened......................
(Y/N): "Woah what?"
Gasper: "I'm sorry, I made you mad, didn't I? Please don't hit me; oh please; I didn't mean it!"
Asia: "Was that just me, or did you guys feel something weird too?"
Xenovia: "I did, and I'm pretty sure he's behind it."
Akeno: "It looks like the Forbidden Balor View to me. *Rias sighs* Also known as The Evil Eye that Stops the World. It's Gasper's Sacred Gear."
Koneko: "When he gets too excited, he can stop whatever he happens to be looking at in that moment for a certain amount of time."
Akeno: "Unfortunately, Gasper couldn't control his power, so Sir Zechs decided that he should be sealed away as a precautionary measure."
Rias: "On top of that, his ability seems to grow stronger unconsciously, so there's a distinct possibility it could become a Balance Breaker."
(Y/N): "Is that a good thing?"
Gasper: *whines* "I don't like it when you guys talk about me like I'm not here. Why can't you just ignore that I'm alive like normal!"
Asia: "How'd he get there?"
Shoutaru: "Definitely a quick one."
(Y/N): *walks up to the box* "Hey Gasper, it's alright. There's no need to hide because you're scared, come on out."
Gasper: *whines* "Leave me alone. I'm not hiding; I'd rather be a Gasper-in-a-box than be around you all!"
(Y/N): "Poor little guy must be shy."
Akeno: "Um, Rias. I think it's about time for us to go."
Rias: "Yes, you're right. If you'll excuse us, Akeno and I must leave to go to a meeting about getting ready for the leaders summit. *looks at Kiba* Kiba?"
Kiba: "Yes, how can I help you?"
Rias: "My brother said he wants to know more about your Balance Breaker. I'd like for you to join us, so as long as you're free, that is."
Kiba: "Yes, I'm free."
Rias: "Wonderful, thank you. Now everyone else, I'd like you to take over Gasper's training until we get back."
(Y/N): "How are we going to do that with his shy he is?"