SFS

I woke up and that light attacked my eyes, my lamp was on and I reached over and turned it off. I woke up properly and sat up, wondering why I was in my room, only then remembering that my brother, Samuel S/N was alive.

I started hyperventilating but remembered that I needed to be strong, there was a war coming.

I opened my blinds to see the sun was about an hour away from setting. Shit!

I ran to my bedside table where my phone and keys were and I put my shoes on whilst I called Jack.

Jack?

Y/N? You're awake?

Yeah, I'm awake, where are you?

I'm in the training hall, we're preparing and then we're getting to our stations. Do you want me to come get you?

No, I'm on my way, I'll see you in a bit.

I'll see you soon.

I ended the call and I rushed out of my room, my h/c flowing behind me, flowers forming at my feet with every step.

I rounded cornered quickly and ended up in the training room where Jack, Clara and Liam along with Maui and Moana led a self defence class.

"Y/N!" Anna exclaimed from the middle of the crowd and Jack looked up to see you. You walked through the crowd which parted for you and Jack jumped off of the platform and walked to you, he hugged you tight and you sighed.

"Are you okay now?" He asked and you nodded.

"As well as I'll ever be," you responded and he nodded.

"Okay then, people repeat the last formation and then get to your stations." Jack commanded and the older students (16+) did as he instructed. He took your around the corner, leaving Clara and Liam to instruct and he pushed you against the wall.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Jack questioned, eyes looking all over me, trying to gage my reaction, trying to check if I was truly alright.

I took his face in my hands and I smiled.

"I'm sure, Snowman, are you? What's the plan?" You asked, you were certain that he's come up with a plan, he was intelligent, and you knew with you incapacitated he would've taken lead.

"We're still using your plan Snowflake, I've just taught them ways to use other ways to protect themselves using their fists or batons, staffs etc. Merida gave us the supply," Jack said and I nodded, he did really well.

"Your dad told me to go to him with you when you woke up, so we should head there," Jack said with curiosity in his eyes, I wonder what my dad has in store for us.

"Okay, let's go," I said, grabbing his hand and moving back into the hall.

"Okay, people, get yourself in your fighting gear, wear clothing that preferably covers your skin, you're safer with that on. Get to your stations when you are prepared, we can do this!" You declared and told them with a booming voice and they all responded 'Yes!" In unison.

"Alright! Be safe, and I'll see you on the other side," you said, and they all disbanded, leaving the room in separate ways until only the Big 11 were left alongside Moana, Maui, Summers, Daisy and some other students.