Chapter 16-Powers

This is what Clara's powers look like, I used Storm from X-men Apocalypse as an example of her powers at this point.
❄️⚡️❄️⚡️❄️⚡️❄️⚡️❄️⚡️❄️⚡️❄️
I heard a scream. It was loud, like so so loud, as if someone was screaming directly in my ear. Then it clicked. I was screaming. I was on the floor scrambling back as I opened my eyes. What I just saw was too much. I saw Jack being held back by North and one of his Yetis. Then I saw Clara, her eyes white and glowing, she pushed her hands up as they convulsed with electricity and lightening broke through the ceiling, connecting with her.

She then pushed her hands forward and the tentacles of power struck me. My eyes grew wider as the strike coursed through my body.

I let out a scream but I couldn't hear it, the only thing I heard was the beating of my heart. My palpitations should've stopped. My heart should've stopped, but they just grew faster and louder. I heard a thud as my head hit the ground. Everything went white again, and I saw my mother.

"Mother?" I called and she smiled, blowing a kiss, golden particles floating over to me and blinding me for a moment. When I opened my eyes, I was in a forest. It was dark, only slivers of sunlight crawling through the canopy.

Vines started to slither up my leg and wrap around my arms too. I tried to scream but was silenced my the vines that covered my mouth and held me down by my neck and torso. Everything went dark when the vines covered my eyes. I couldn't breath, I could hear voices, Jack's being one of them.

"There are flowers! Flowers growing on her now! I need to get her out!" He shouted, I need to get out.

"No Jack, it could kill her!" My father's voice told him. I need to get out. A burning heat burst through my heart, through my whole body.

I screamed again as I ripped through the vines, and I could breath, but the vines crawled up my body, but I wasn't affected by it, it felt... natural.

"YN!?" Jack shouted as he broke free of the grasps of North and the Yeti and ran, well, flew to me and embraced me. I hugged him back, it felt weird, I saw him, he's my future.

"Jack," I sighed as I gripped onto him, partially because I wanted to be close to him, and also because I felt like I was going to pass out.

"Holy shit!" I heard Clara shout from behind Jack, I looked over his shoulder and he looked behind himself, staring at the Strawberry Blonde on the floor.

"What!?" We both asked, confused.

"Look at your feet!" She shouted, pointing at where we stood. We looked down and we saw flowers and grass bursting all around, spreading throughout the room, starting from where I stood.

"Woah," Jack said as he touched my shoulder, the flowers all turned blue and white as snowflakes started to fall.

"Oh!" I gazed around. Mother Nature, I caused Winter too. He let go of me and the flowers went red and yellow.

This is insane!

"You're, you're-" Jack started

"Mother Nature," Clara finished, staring at her best friend in awe.

"Welcome to the Guardians YN, my daughter, you are worthy of these powers and you will bring peace and balance to nature and everything in this world. You are not yet immortal and not yet accustomed to these gifts, but you will be, when you turn 19 you, Jack and Clara will all become the next generation of Guardians, Liam the autumnal spirit will guide you." My father spoke, putting his arm around my back and giving me a side hug. He was speaking to the whole room though, addressing Jack, Clara, Liam and I directly however.

Jack was still next to me, so when I started to sway as I felt light headed, he caught me so I didn't fall.

"Snowflake? You alright?" I asked and I I tried to reply in a coherent sentence, failing miserably however as I struggled to keep my eyes open.

"No, she's completely drained, take her to her room Jack," I heard Mann- My Dad day.

"Okay Mr Moon," he nodded, scooping me up in his arms bridal style my head lolling back as I faded in and out of consciousness.

"Call me Manny, son," he said to Jack and he patted him on his back. Jack nodded. I pulled my head up and lifted my hand up to Jacks cheek, cupping it and then pulling it into my chest where I snuggled my head into his sweater-clad chest.

"Thank you,"I mumbled before passing out.

⚡️🌷⚡️🌷⚡️🌷⚡️🌷⚡️🌷⚡️🌷⚡️
This one is really short, but YN now has her powers! Hope you liked it though. Love yous
-C