Chapter 21-A little uncomfortable down there

I woke up a little while later, safe in Jack's arms and felt him softly snoring behind me as I rest my head against his chest. My mind fluttered over to the vision I had of the future, I have three kids. Three babies- with him. I felt a warm glow in my stomach and I rested my hand over there. There wasn't anything there yet, but I had to bite my lip to suppress a smile, I'm gonna have a baby, no, three babies with Jack. Woah. That's if nothing changes the future...

I felt him stir beneath me so I sat up and looked back over to the blue eyed boy. He was in the white t-shirt still and his muscles were complimented in it. It wasn't like he was buff, or overly fit, he was definitely verging on the more lanky side, but he did have definition everywhere and it surprised me that I fell asleep so well on something that felt like marble.

"Hey, snowflake," he said, his voice raspy and sending chills down my spine, not only was he cold, but he was so fucking hot.

"Hi," I smiled back and he put his arms out to me, begging me for a hug. I giggled at his grasping hands as I put my legs either side of his and sat in his lap, then putting my head into the crook of his neck. Although I was straddling him, there wasn't anything but kindness and innocence in the hug. There wasn't anything more like the other guys I had been with expected, it was purely a hug, but with raw emotion swimming throughout it.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked and I nodded.

"Considering I had been asleep since Saturday, I was really tired," I smiled and he nodded, he gave the side of me head a kiss and then two men in white walked in.

"Miss. Moon, Mr. Frost, the Goddess will see you now," they said and I nodded, one of them brought clothes over to the bed and placed them there before briskly exiting. Once they were out of ear shot, Jack muttered "ever heard of knocking," annoyance apparent in his voice.

I got off of him much to his disappointment and stood up. I turned away from him and lifted the hospital gown over my head, I wasn't wearing anything but panties, no bra, nothing. My naked back on display to Jack and I could hear his heavy breathing.

I grabbed the clothing, careful not to show him my chest and pulled it on.

It was a loose dress with golden accents on it. Everyone else and plain white, but I guess cause I'm, well, 'royalty' here, I got gold on mine... and I loved it.

I grabbed my Adidas heels and put them on again and turned to Jack, his neck flushed pink and jaw slack. I could see he was a bit, uncomfortable down there, so I just smirked.

"Am I really that much of a distraction? Frost?" I asked and he gulped.

"Err- Yeah, I- fuck- no- I mean, shit," he stuttered and I laughed. I felt confident somehow and I felt super empowered due to his struggle.

I straddled his lap and he definitely was excited and I laughed, he blushed 100 degrees pinker.

"Don't be embarrassed, Frosty, you get me all hot and bothered too," I whispered in his ear and I got off him again.

I went to the door and looked back to the aroused boy on my bed.

"You coming," I smirked at the double meaning and I swear he growled.

"Yeah, just hold on," he grunted, standing up, I turned around. I heard the shift of material and realised he was rearranging himself. He came next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist and looked over to me.

"I've got to think of me walking in on my parents now. Ugh. It's the best way to make me not like this. But is fucking disgusting," he said, I laughed. Yeah, waking in on your parents is a huge turnoff.

I smirked at him and he huffed as we walked out, his hand on the small of my back where two men waited. They were in white robes and had gold makeup smeared across their eyes and the bridge of their noses. There was a tall dark skinned man, tall and stoic, damn he was beautiful, and a slightly shorter man of Asian decent, except, he was living on the moon and probably both men were some ethereal creatures, so what did race matter? They were beautiful. I could Jack's eyes on me and unimpressed look, I was probably gawking at these guys.

"Princess Y/N the Goddess, our Queen awaits your long over due arrival. Allow us to take you to the showers so we can clean you and then dress you in our finest clothes, we then can proceed to them see your mother." the dark skinned man spoke to me and I gave him a confused look.

"Thank you for offering the shower, which I will gladly accept, but nicer clothes than this? I didn't think it possible," I spoke and the two men bowed in appreciation and said nothing. They then ushered Jack and I down the long corridor and brought us to a room made, from what i could tell, from white quartz.

"Would you like us to help you undress and bathe you," the shorter man said and I swore I heard Jack growl.

"No thank you," I squeaked before they left to wait outside. I looked to Jack who was breathing heavily, his arm clamped tightly to my waist.

"Jack, I need to shower," I said to him before he pushed me back against the quartz wall beside the door.

"Jack?" I asked as he caged me in with his pale arms, his breathing laboured, pupils dilated.

"Jack, talk to me," I said. He obviously was zoned out because his eyes snapped up to my eyes before flitting to my lips.

"You know, all they want is to get in your pants. Stay away from them. Stay away," he told me and I scoffed. As much as jealousy on him was hot, like really hot, I did not appreciate this much possessiveness.

"Jack, they probably have to do this with the Queen, ask her if I'm right, that's what their orders are, stop being so paranoid," I sighed, pushing at his chest slightly, he did not budge. Ice started to form around his hands, and my hair started to lighten, the more ice that surrounded us, the whiter my hair became, my powers reacting with his.

"Jack calm down!" I shouted and he looked at me, an unfamiliar look in his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry! Agh! What-wha-AGHH!" He shouted, falling back on the tiles, I scurried over to him.

"Jack! What's going on," I shouted.

"V-visions," he wheezed. Oh god. I knew what that pain felt like. I didn't know what to do, so I dragged him over to a shower which wasn't in a cubicle and turned the water to lukewarm and sat him in my lap as we both got soaked. The black tattoos all over my body then began to shift, more growing and some moving around my neck. I could feel them shifting like snakes beneath my skin. I felt dizzy.

"Snowflake," I heard him say.